Innovative Marine Aquariums

48 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

it's alive GIF

So cool watching all the life emerge from ocean rock. Reminds me of my old Fiji live rock from my very first reefs. 

I have been so impressed with it and wish I had tried it sooner. 

• Like 2
On 2/17/2022 at 10:38 PM, Christopher Marks said:

it's alive GIF

So cool watching all the life emerge from ocean rock. Reminds me of my old Fiji live rock from my very first reefs. 

Manado ships once every 6-8 weeks, but good lawd, it's close to $800 for a 25kg box. 🤨 Fiji is shipping their cultured rock too, but again, shipping right now is out of this world.

• Wow 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, ECLS Reefer said:

Beautiful kitties!

they are pretty cute. 😊

I feel bad because black cats are so hard to photograph so I feel like Link steals the show in pics and Zelda gets left out. 

ECLS Reefer
8 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

they are pretty cute. 😊

I feel bad because black cats are so hard to photograph so I feel like Link steals the show in pics and Zelda gets left out. 

Link is quite photogenic. You should try to get. Zelda in high contrast areas and then she’d stand out. Though I know cats don’t exactly pose. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Beautiful! I need a macro tank again.... 

Thanks! But I’m not going to have one for long if the damn worm keeps eating it all! I’m trying to get it trained to eat the sheets but so far it’s a no go. 

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm