SaltCritters.com

Surveyman's Euphyllia Dominated NUVO 10

SURVEYMAN46123

SURVEYMAN46123

So, last week I was out of town from Sunday to Friday.   I did my typical waterchange the Saturday before, and made sure my Topoff was full.    Left my daughter in charge to do the daily feedings.   Before I left they had closed my road to start with a bridge replacement and while I was gone they decided to replace the pole while I was gone.   Yep that meant I had no power and I was a thousand miles from home.  :(

So rest assured I was freaking out a bit, but thankfully whey I returned home everything seemed to be okay.   However the Candy Canes seemed to take the brunt of the three hours the power was off.   They just don't look happy, and I'm hoping with a second waterchange this week they will bounce back.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
mcashatt01

How are things doing? I certainly can't imagine three hours doing that much damage. I freaking love your tank by the way. You've got me rethinking mine completely. I just ordered some euphyllia's myself but am questioning my aquascape now after seeing yours.. Would love it if you'd take a look at my journal and tell me what you think. To be more specific, do you think I'll have enough room for mostly euphyllia's?

• Like 1
SURVEYMAN46123
On 5/19/2021 at 9:30 PM, mcashatt01 said:

How are things doing? I certainly can't imagine three hours doing that much damage. I freaking love your tank by the way. You've got me rethinking mine completely. I just ordered some euphyllia's myself but am questioning my aquascape now after seeing yours.. Would love it if you'd take a look at my journal and tell me what you think. To be more specific, do you think I'll have enough room for mostly euphyllia's?

Hey, and thank you.

Looks like you have a good start.   I would try to stick to no more than three in a tank this size.   I'm down to two in my tank and I'm happy with that.   Flow will definitely help keep them happy and keep stingers away from others.   So place them based on flow is my suggestion and good luck with your tank.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1