SaltCritters.com

Slinger's 25 gal Cube

GunslingerGirl

GunslingerGirl
14 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

Oh, true.  Well, Petco sometimes has their dollar a gallon sale so anytime you're near them when one of those is going, just pick one up for $10!  Better than trying a 10g that has had mystery occupants lol.

Mostly worried about the chemicals and meds I put in it lol I was convinced everything had ich at one point. Spoiler... it didn't. :unsure:

13 minutes ago, GunslingerGirl said:

Mostly worried about the chemicals and meds I put in it lol I was convinced everything had ich at one point. Spoiler... it didn't. :unsure:

:lol:

You should've known then you were destined to provide medical care for animals!

GunslingerGirl
36 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

:lol:

You should've known then you were destined to provide medical care for animals!

Oh I've known since I was 6. I only wanted to be one other thing.. and that was only for a week... and that was a cop. Until a cop scared me silly and I ran home crying. LOL

Vet med is my life.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
GunslingerGirl

Went ahead and threw the shrimp and ric in last night. The shrimp paired immediately and I woke up to ridiculously extensive tunneling. Probably goes around 80% of the tank from the exit holes. Pretty impressed.

Hopefully he is a peaceful tiger and doesn't kill my goby.

Also need to adjust the light cycle, it keeps going off before I get home so I can't feed the tank. :/

On 9/14/2017 at 9:45 AM, GunslingerGirl said:

Went ahead and threw the shrimp and ric in last night. The shrimp paired immediately and I woke up to ridiculously extensive tunneling. Probably goes around 80% of the tank from the exit holes. Pretty impressed.

Hopefully he is a peaceful tiger and doesn't kill my goby.

Also need to adjust the light cycle, it keeps going off before I get home so I can't feed the tank. :/

I have my lights set from like 4 pm to midnight lol.  I work nights so when I'm not working I want to be able to see my tank and enjoy it!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
GunslingerGirl

The two amigos have been burrowing non stop since they were introduced to each other. Every morning they have relocated. It's like a where's waldo every morning lol

Life update: I was married last Saturday! After being engaged for 4 years... and attempting to plan this wedding for 3.... it was so relieving to be done and over with it. Just waiting to get the paperwork in so we can start changing my name on everything.

In other news... my car broke down. So all plans for the tank have once again been put on hold. Husband (woot!) has been sick and gave it to the cat... so to the vet we go later.

Had three exams last week... then wedding.. then two exams this week. So I am very tired.

Going to try to be more active this week on NR.

20170921_112134.jpg

• Like 1
GunslingerGirl
3 minutes ago, Orangutran said:

Congrats! Exciting times ahead. No honeymoon yet?

Not for quite awhile. I'm in veterinary school. I was lucky to get my exams moved so I could go home in time for the rehearsal.

We are going to go to San Fran over winter break if my job falls through. Otherwise we are waiting until I graduate and plan to go to Ireland.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GunslingerGirl said:

Not for quite awhile. I'm in veterinary school. I was lucky to get my exams moved so I could go home in time for the rehearsal.

We are going to go to San Fran over winter break if my job falls through. Otherwise we are waiting until I graduate and plan to go to Ireland.

Gotcha! At least there are public aquariums in and around San Fran. 

GunslingerGirl
On 9/29/2017 at 10:47 PM, Lula_Mae said:

Congratulations!  Sunday is my first wedding anniversary, it's definitely a relief when it's over and done!  I don't think you have enough going on though. :lol:

Naaaaaahhhh

Lol thanks!