Top Shelf Aquatics

NanoBox Mini Tide + Innovative Marine Concept Series GIVEAWAY

DaveFason

Tank: Peninsula for sure

Livestock: Livestock to represent the Florida Keys so Royal Gramma, Neon Gobies, Eyelash Blenny, A small group of Chromis, Rock Flower Anemone, Ricordea florida and other mushrooms Gorgonians, Sponges, etc

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NanoReefer147741

I'd go with the Abyss

Coral Stocking:

Scoly, acan, and folded brain coral on the lower part of the tank

A few acros in the middle / upper level

Livestock:

Goby / pistol shrimp combo

CuC

I would pick the Abyss and stock it will frags from my new aquaculture system. An entire nano-reef stocked with only frags that I have aquacultured! That would be a long-time dream come true.

Thanks for the contest

I'd pick the atoll.

I would tank my aqueon 10 gallon fowlr and move my green banded gobies and sexy shrimp over. and convert to a nano reef!

Tank: Abyss Peninsula

Stocking: Bare sand top portion with some macro algae and maybe a small Zola garden. Bottom would have a sloped rock work with montiporas, random SPS, maybe a BTA for a clown fish pair and some LPS.

I'd go with the peninsula. Stock it with zoas, hammers/torches, and acans. I'd go with a pair of black ice clowns and a cleaner shrimp.

I would go with the Panorama, with a scape overhanging the drop off from the raised tier with SPS. And a small lower "island" in the drop zone with a couple select lps and z/p's for coral. A few cardinals, and maybe a dottyback or blenny for the fish :)

StinkyBunny

Abyss peninsula with a group of Orange Skunk clowns and a Carpet anemone and a few leathers for contrast. A pair of Antenna gobies and a Randall's shrimp on the bottom tier.

Definitely would have to be the panorama and nothing but gorgs,sponges and fat head dendros and a bunch of neon and shark head gobits.

2 f15hy 4u

Abyss Panorama

Single or Pair of Clowns

Tailspot Blenny

Pink Streaked Wrasse

Tank would be bursting with personality!

I think I'll throw a curve ball in here.

Tank: Abyss Panorama

Stock:

Indian dwarf puffers

Kuhli loaches

Otocinclus

Hardy freshwater plants.

Yep I'm thinking freshwater. I think The mini tide V3.1 board lends itself nicely to live freshwater plant setups. And a little river biotope would be fun to setup.

I would choose the Atoll and stock it with Caribbean photosynthetic Gorgs, Ricordea Florida, Rock Flower Anemones, and St. Thomas mushrooms.

MainelyReefer

Abyss Panorama for sure seeing as that one you can get both the skimmer and reactor in the sump, I would stock it with a slew of gorgonians, a pair of bumblebee shrimp, a pink streaked wrasse, back wall covered in GSP so the nano of really lights them up, and probably tons of frags I would unknowingly buy from the LFS and Internet.... And don't forget Copepods lots of copepods

Archived