Coral Vue Hydros

NanoBox Mini Tide + Innovative Marine Concept Series GIVEAWAY

DaveFason

Tough choice for sure, but I would probably choose the Atoll, although all three are SWEET and come with the best light you can buy!! I would stock it with colorful soft corals and small fish. or maybe make it a macro algae and seahorse tank, I've always wanted one of those!

Cool giveaway!! Good luck everyone!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tank: Abyss Panorama

Stocking: Upper part will be stocked with easy sps, lower part will have a rock wall climbing upwards with euphyllia corals, filled in with softies.

arcticwolf1969

Abyss Panorama This tank is just too cool

Mushroom nervanna!

It just so happens this week came home from work and discovered my mushroom tank flooding the living room ... 4 yrs set up ... and the bottom cracked out. Had to scramble and cram rock into the big tank, drag a yrs old 10 out of the basement for a cleaning and set up to keep the bitty fish from getting eat in the main tank. Thank god for old tankers that never get around to getting rid of old fish tanks, lights and other stuff. Chisel the dust and debris off of the antiques and you can keep stuff alive after a disaster. Even when you got to have tanks set up directly on the floor. Never know when stuff might come in handy. Now my poor main tank looks like some idiot dumped shroom covered rocks all over the reef. Things happen ... all you can do is find something funny to laugh at it.

GraphicReefer

Tank: Innovative Marine Abyss - Peninsula

Livestock: I would do a Zoa Garden on Tonga Rock with Two Blood-Red Shrimp.

Abyss Atoll -- I would do a passive DSB tank with 6-8 garden eels, mangroves, gorgonians, a pair of seahorses, and a couple of pipefish :scarry:

Gilly's Reef

Peninsula! Bare bottom with GSP for grass and a land bridge of rock coming down with Zoas covering it

mschreff1144

I would go with the Atoll tank with a single acro colony in the center and zoas surrounding the base of the rock.

quiddmobile

I would get the atoll tank with a rocks cape like a cone aND it would be covered in corals that are arranged in a rainbow pattern in ring layers

Tank: Abyss Pan

What I would do: I would do a Flower Anemone tank with a ricordea florida garden and gorgonians abound. Deep sand bed for a jaw fish.

Abyss Panorama stocked with lots of gorgonians, goniopora, frog spawn, torch, ricordea, and zoas along a nice rock staircase :)

Tank: Abyss Pan

Stocking: A beautiful reef for my preschool students! This would be perfect for the Exploration Room I'm setting up this year.

I'd go with the Atoll and it would house a pistol shrimp and goby pair. The pair's main rock/burrow would be located in the center of the Atoll surrounded by soft corals and macroalgae.

I would choose the Abyss Panorama and stock a rose BTA at the top and RFAs at the bottom. Maybe some gorgonians. And a few clownfish. I'm loving the look of multiple clownfish in a tank. Definitely a black and white clown with orange nose...I miss my b/w clownfish.

Marc.The.Shark

seeing as I already have a cylinder tank, I'd have to go with the Abyss Peninsula chock full of Sweeeeet SPS! Matching NanoBox light.....who could ask for anything more!! lol

Narzyzz_12

Tank: Concept Abyss Peninsula

Stock: There would be an overhanging plateau with tabling acros,underneath the rock work I there would be some dendro colonies.As for at sand level I would stock it with islands of zoanthids and palys.Having the acros grow towards the glass would give the system a greater sense of depth.

Archived