Coral Vue Hydros

NanoBox Mini Tide + Innovative Marine Concept Series GIVEAWAY

DaveFason

Atoll

My favorite things about my tank are the response from my nieces and nephew. They love to search for things, explore and shout out what they find

Stocking would be symbiotic relationships.

Clown/Bta

Pistol/watchman goby

Porcelain Crab/RFA

Amazing giveaway! Thanks

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tank: Absolutely love the new Innovative Marine Atoll.

Stocking: LPS Dominated

Pair of Wyoming White Clownfish

Bubble Tip Anemone

Large, tall rock structure with open space around

Acan colonies, blastomussa, scolies and wellsophyllia on the ground.

Euphyllia such as hammer corals, torch corals, elegance corals (maybe) and octospawn on rock structure

Chalice corals

Birdsnest

Thanks for the giveaway!

NewbReefer316

Panorama - zoa or shroom garden on the bottom with a purple torch up top and a couple sps off the cliff with a pair of purple firefish and maybe shrimp and goby pair.

I would choose the abyss pen and stock it with a zoa garden among other softies and lps. A premium clown pair and a small clean up crew.

I would easily take the abyss peninsula, put it in my classroom, stock it with a variety of inverts and try my hand at sps. Thanks for the contest!

I would pick the abyss-pen and create a sps reef drop off with a colorful torch garden on the bottom. I already have some nice pieces itching to get established in a new tank!

I would design the Abyss-pan around a free arching structure beginning on the top portion and falling downwards to the lower. The arch would contain all sorts of mushrooms like ricordea and rhodactis mushrooms for a gnarly looking center view. On the top I would want to add a bubble tip and have a little clownfish lounge area. The bottom would be stocks almost exclusively with Flesh LPS like Hammers,torches, Long tentacle plates, brains ect.

Tom@HaslettMI

Thanks Dave and IM for the sweet contest!

Tank = Peninsula

Stocking = Grow out for my baby Bangaii cardinals along with Tridacna clam(s), and gorgonians.

Tom

I would choose the Abyss Peninsula and populate the top with zoas and LPS and I would place a rose bubble tip at the bottom, hosting two clowns.

righttirefire

Dave/IM,

I dont need another tank. But my IM8 is an awesome rfa tank, sps up top, zoas and rfas light by a tide plus m.

But if you insist in giving something away

I'd prefer an : Abyss - Panorama but can I get a storm controller on the tide plus m?

As for stocking I'd need a sweet overhang. A nice marco display lots of movement. Softies and lps. Maybe a plating monti. I haven't put much thought into fish lately because I'm fished out. I need a Chalk bass and lawnmower blenny. But I haven't entertained a new tank since I have 3 running right now and it summer time, neglect time.

So maybe a nice angler like spectra keeps killing

I could use another tank like I could use a hole in the head, but if I had the Atoll, I'd do a softies tank. I think the LPS waving around in the current would look fantastic through the curved glass. I'd get fish that would cruise around in and through the corals and then swim laps around the circle.

I'd try to make it a low maintenance tank with minimal filtration, no dosing, just lots of fluffy colorful goodness. :wub:

Thanks for putting this contest together!

Peninsula for me! It's time to get seahorses set up for everyone to see - the kids love them! A bunch of colorful macro algae, gorgonians, a pair of yellow or orange seahorses, and maybe a goby or blenny.

famousdan314

Would love the abyss peninsula!! I would do a goby and pistol shrimp combo with soft corals and colorful mushrooms and zoas. (Crossing my fingers!)

Abyss peninsula and stocking wise I would do a Florida Ricordia garden along with Zoas and maybe some gorgonians for flow!

Thanks for the opportunity Dave and IM! Didn't say the competition was restricted to US residents so I'm going to jump right in :).

I'd love to get my hands on an Atoll and set it up for my mother. While I do love drop off tanks I think the Atoll would be a perfect tank to set up a well constructed bommie in. For live stock I'd stock it pretty minimally. My mother has always marveled at clown fish, affectionately naming mine wibbly wobbly after how they swim. I'd like to put in a few nice BTA's and a pair of clowns with some assorted zoas fragged from my 55G.

The tank would be the Atoll and a center island filled with zoas and palys, maybe a rock anem or 2 with a porcelain crab or pedersens shrimp and a pair of green banded gobies. Or just a single sunburst BTA with a clown.

Archived