Innovative Marine Aquariums

NanoBox Mini Tide + Innovative Marine Concept Series GIVEAWAY

DaveFason

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would select the Abyss Panoramic. The tank would follow a theme I have contemplated for quite some time. The aquarium would only be stocked with captive-bred fish and captive-grown corals. The captive-bred fish would be species other than clownfish, with an emphasis on those that are harder to breed. I believe this approach will help further expand captive breeding efforts, which I believe are crucial to the future of the hobby. The aquarium would be laid out in a manner to create an overhang where fathead dendros would reside.

Peninsula stocked with feeder guppies.

CONGRATS O2Surplus!!!

You have won the contest! I will be contacting you today for shipping and your choice of Mini Tide.

Thank you all for entering the contest.

-Dave

P.S - I have another tank combo to give away. :D More to come.

CONGRATS O2Surplus!!!

You have won the contest! I will be contacting you today for shipping and your choice of Mini Tide.

Thank you all for entering the contest.

-Dave

P.S - I have another tank combo to give away. :D More to come.

Haha congrats o2surplus!

Nooooo way! I can't believe this. I've never won anything in my life! This is awesome. I'm definitely gonna try my hand at building a beautiful reef with this prize. Many thanks to Innovative Marine and Dave @ NanoBox!

Marc.The.Shark

Well deserved O2, you've made a lot of our lives way easier, bought time the good karma hit you back! Lol

Archived