Innovative Marine Aquariums

NanoBox Mini Tide + Innovative Marine Concept Series GIVEAWAY

DaveFason

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving that Abyss Peninsula! I would put softies up top and stock up on zoas cascading down that drop off wall.

Awesome contest Dave! Thanks.

Elizabeth94

Abyss Peninsula if I won. It would be a toddup between pure sps, and a softie gorg tank!

I have been seeing such beautiful softie tanks. Either way I would certainly try for a pink streaked wrasse and a tail spot blenny (since I havent had one before).

Thank you for this oppertunity guys!

tanacharison

I already had planned this set up just waiting until I move the my main tank. Abyss Pan!! Aquascaping with only Tonga branch making it look like roots coming from the inside of the shallow end up out the water to the direction of overflow area. I hope to encrust the top and sides of the branches with brightly colored Leptoseris, Montipora and Favia. The shallow end will house rock flower anemones in the sand. #tongaflowerjungle #nanobox

blizzardscout2

The Abyss Peninsula would be my tank of choice. I would have an SPS garden along the upper back wall and a chalice rock garden in the lower area.

Good luck!

Tank: Atoll Cylinder

Stocking: A center elevated rock featuring an ultra acan garden with surrounding lower rocks covered in zoas.

mitten_reef

Tank: Abyss Panorama

Stocking plan: Mixed reef with yasha goby + candy pistol shrimp pair

Stock "Upper Shelf": 'centerpiece' Acropora right at the ledge and a contrasting SPS off to the side.

Stock "Deep End": one maybe two Euphyllia. Ricordea garden on the sand bed.

Kellie in CA

Well, as I said before... I'm all about the round one! So the Atoll for me. My baby is finally moving to her own room, so I would set it up in there for her. I'd stock it with things that would be interesting to a toddler, so lots of bright colors and definitely a clownfish!

I would probably pick the panorama tank and stock it with all kinds of zoas cascading between the drop off.

Thanks for the chance at a giveaway!! :happydance:

wow.such.chris

Tank: Abyss peninsula

Stocking: LPS on the top of the shelf with some sps growing off/down the side and on the bottom of the dropoff. On the bottom in the shade I'd grow rics or zoas, maybe nps depending on how much light gets down there.

Abyss PAN.

a couple of different species of Seriatopora on top and various lower light softies/LPS on bottom tier.

Thunderbird311

I would go with the atoll. Use some shelf rock for a step pyramid structure and go with all different Zoas with sun coral on top. Then a Shrimp and goby pair because he would be viewable anywhere he decides to burrow. And a bright clown goby to perch all over the Rockwork.

To replace my current IM10 for my new office.

Stock: My current fish as well as a few more corals. More sps up top likely.

Shoot I'll probably get one even if I don't win. Haha

Tank: Atoll

Stock: Zoanthids, LPS, Pair of Ocellaris Clownfish, Clean-up Crew

What a great chance to win this package, good luck to everyone who enters. You guys are awesome, Thanks Dave and Innovative Marine!

Stock: Top shelf would have a picture of SPS at the top with zoas and rics growing at the base of the rock. Bottom shelf would house a couple of anemones and some monti caps growing off of the wall. I would house my two clowns, a few green banded gobies, and a wrasse or two.

Archived