Bowen's IM Lagoon 25 - Update 01/05

Bowen1022

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome scape!

Thanks man!

yea, i really like the scape as well

i do think you need a few more test kits though..

now you've got me wondering where mine are

Thanks! And yeah I have Red Sea ones too they just aren't down there. lol

Amazon now has some Aquaforest stuff with Subscribe and Save. I always have enough items for 15% off so added Coral E to my next month's subscription.

Good to know. I was going to order stuff on amazon but I save a little with DF&S and Salty Supply. I use amazon for the rest of my fish stuff so I will probably be using it from now on.

Thank you! Hopefully it will look good when filled with coral

Im sure itll look great! :) Your tank has inspired me to fine tune my scape in my Lagoon 25.

Im sure itll look great! :) Your tank has inspired me to fine tune my scape in my Lagoon 25.

Glad to hear that! Could you paste your build thread link on here? I wanna check it out

Good morning from the reef

IMG_2893_zpstdvcmpgw.jpg

IMG_2890_zpscebo6oz6.jpg

IMG_2891%201_zpsrasrrdi2.jpg

Plugged in my AI Prime to try it out with the t5's. Its on a low settings basically just to extend the viewing time and add a little shimmer. Everything is going well besides the fact that I found two aiptasia but I ordered some Aiptasia-X to hopefully get rid of them.

Glad to hear that! Could you paste your build thread link on here? I wanna check it out

I havent kept it up to date on NR but if you use instagram feel free to follow @416aquatic !

Love this tank. I can't wait until my 25 Lagoon gets here.

Thank you! The tank dimensions are awesome allowing for some unique aquascaping designs. Link it in your sig when you get a build thread going so I can follow along!

Ordered some frags from a live sale that should be here around noon today! Prepare for a large photo dump lol

Looking great man! did you put any fish in here yet? I finally updated my thread, feel free to check out my lagoon 25 :)

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/371302-coves-im-nuvo-fusion-25-gallon-lagoon/

No fish lol my one died when I first set up the tank. I wanted to get one this weeked but Im not going to the LFS... 6 hrs away. And I dont want to pay for shipping right now

No fish lol my one died when I first set up the tank. I wanted to get one this weeked but Im not going to the LFS... 6 hrs away. And I dont want to pay for shipping right now

Lol damn thats a long trek!! Do you order off of Live Aquaria?

Lol damn thats a long trek!! Do you order off of Live Aquaria?

Yeah it sucks. I live in northern Idaho and the closest fish stores worth going to are in Portland or Seattle area. Someday Ill find something closer thats not PetCo. And I haven't ordered anything from them yet. I was thinking about it for the fish

I've ordered quite a bit from live aquaria, they have done a great job so far.. I have had 2 creatures die within their 14 day guarantee and have gotten a "no hassle credit" right away from them.

I live closer to them, so your shipping will probably take an extra day, but would be fine for just about anything that's somewhat hearty.

their packaging is also top notch

Tank is doing ok. Corals are all looking great and healthy but I am noticing some hair like algae and some of the macro algae that came on the rock has started to become a nuisance (starting to wish I just went full dry rock). Also the sand bed is dusted with what looks like spirulina but I did a chemi-clean treatment and it hasn't disappeared. So far it hasn't gotten any worse though. It is really a bummer because of how awesome the corals are coloring up

Archived