Coral Vue Hydros

Bowen's IM Lagoon 25 - Update 01/05

Bowen1022

i have a rock on a magnet in my tank. i like it a lot. it makes for a very very nice looking growout frag rack that i can sell to make extra reefing money...

i like the original or the scape with the mag rock. if you could make the lone rock on the sand bed a pillar that would cool too.

I agree with all of this :)

Nice scape!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya I can see why glueing could be an issue later (cleaning especially).

The magnet idea might just be the ticket!

• 2 weeks later...

Figured out a stand for my lagoon! Picked up a kitchen counter base and put a piece of wood ontop. Not completely finished at the moment.

IMG_2213_zpshmgvcmvj.jpg

IMG_2214_zpsb2rpujkf.jpg

Figured out a stand for my lagoon! Picked up a kitchen counter base and put a piece of wood ontop. Not completely finished at the moment.

IMG_2213_zpshmgvcmvj.jpg

IMG_2214_zpsb2rpujkf.jpg

Ha, that's perfect!

• 2 weeks later...

The waiting game continues. I cant wait to set this up!!

IMG_2482_zpsluf5tw9j.jpg

New Toys!

IMG_2485_zpsnpz77enb.jpg

ATI t5 lol

I don't think there is any club joining allowed without pictures to prove it

although, i'm not sure, because i'm not part of the "ATI t5 lol" clan

Elizabeth94

Just bought an ATI for the Lagoon. Can I join the cool kids club now?

Very funny you posted this. I was going to buy one for my fusion 20 but wasn't sure if I wanted to dump the money on lighting like this for such a small tank.

Please post pictures and let us know what bulb combo you choose! Following!

Very funny you posted this. I was going to buy one for my fusion 20 but wasn't sure if I wanted to dump the money on lighting like this for such a small tank.

Please post pictures and let us know what bulb combo you choose! Following!

Have you started cycling your 20? Im super excited to have more water volume just so parameters don't swing as much! I will post photos when I get it!

Elizabeth94

I dont have the tank yet, I just ordered it a few days ago! But everything will be transfered from my fusion 10, so no cycle for me :P

I am cutting blue and white acrylic for my background and bottom, so it might be a little while until I have time to do it.

I look forward to your pictures!

Oh, btw.. what made you choose the ATI?

I dont have the tank yet, I just ordered it a few days ago! But everything will be transfered from my fusion 10, so no cycle for me :P

I am cutting blue and white acrylic for my background and bottom, so it might be a little while until I have time to do it.

I look forward to your pictures!

Oh, btw.. what made you choose the ATI?

Oh sweet! Lol we basically started the Fusion at the same time now the bigger tank.

As for the ATI I was going to choose two Primes but I have never had t5 and I wanted to try it out. Im not too sure how I feel about the prime at the moment either (I dont see a lot of growth in my tank) but that could also be my params

Just bought an ATI for the Lagoon. Can I join the cool kids club now?

Welcome! You get the dimmable one? Any bulb combinations you looking at?

Welcome! You get the dimmable one? Any bulb combinations you looking at?

I got a sunpower 6 bulb so I can use it for an upgrade later on. I am thinking about bulb combos probably going to go with 3 ATI Blue +, 2 ATI Coral + or 2 KZ New Gen and either an ATI Purple + or ATI Actinic

Might go with Harrys combo of C+, B+, C+, P, B+, C+ depending on how blue the tank looks. I guess Ill just have to toy with it to figure it out

Ah. I wish I went with a 6 bulb now that I am eying a 90 cube. I am running 3 b+ 1 c+ in mine with a reefbrite xho. Color is pretty good.

Ah. I wish I went with a 6 bulb now that I am eying a 90 cube. I am running 3 b+ 1 c+ in mine with a reefbrite xho. Color is pretty good.

Im thinking about adding my prime just to give it the sunrise and sunset as well as some extra punch if needed. But thats only if I sell the fusion 10, my fiance is thinking about putting a nem and clownfish in it

• 2 weeks later...
nolanrob123

I like your original layout. Looks really clean and open. So many good choices though. Best of luck to you when you start.

Haha I cant set it up until I move. Its just sitting here on the stand and I am dying inside. It should be up in almost exactly 1 month if everything goes well when we move. :P

Haha I cant set it up until I move. Its just sitting here on the stand and I am dying inside. It should be up in almost exactly 1 month if everything goes well when we move. :P

well at least go out and get a finding dory toy and put it in there... this is getting ridiculous..

here... a picture of mine to help you feel better

WP_20160625_005.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just placed an order with Dr. Foster and Smith for Aquaforest products. All for 20% off.

-Probiotic Salt 22kg

-Bio S

-Zeoblend 1L

- -NP Pro

-Pro Bio S

-Component 1+ 2+ 3+

-Carbon

-Phosphate Minus

-Fish V

-Garlic Oil

I will be ordering AF Amino, AF Build, AF Energy, AF Vitality, Bio F, and AF Power Food tomorrow.

Archived