inTank Media Baskets

Tron's 10 Fusion

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron
On 1/25/2018 at 9:01 PM, Christopher Marks said:

Welcome back @SouthFlorida_Tron! I'm happy to see your Fusion 10 is still going strong and had a successful move! Anything much new? How's the new city? :) 

Thanks, CM. Orlando is as amazing as we thought it would be... after vacationing here from south FL for 7-8 years, finally we said, why not move here... so we bought our first home, and the rest is history...  we got extremely lucky to get the perfect home in the perfect area... its beautiful...

sucky part is, for as many great LFS's as Orlando has, they're all 30+ minutes away!!!!! my only complaint!!! 

On 2/7/2018 at 1:21 AM, teenyreef said:

Welcome back! There are some awesome coral stores in Orlando :D

Yea, life is slowly getting back to reality with going back to work, and adjusting to the new schedule etc.... slowly but surely ill find em!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Tron where in Orlando area do you live? I live in Independence in Winter Garden / Windermere area. Followed your tank threads years ago and was always inspired by them. Got out of hobby a few years back, but getting sucked back in.. Going small this time and and looking to maximize the pleasure and minimize the pain. Was looking at 10g Fusion and found your thread.

SouthFlorida_Tron
20 hours ago, SynRG said:

Hey Tron where in Orlando area do you live? I live in Independence in Winter Garden / Windermere area. Followed your tank threads years ago and was always inspired by them. Got out of hobby a few years back, but getting sucked back in.. Going small this time and and looking to maximize the pleasure and minimize the pain. Was looking at 10g Fusion and found your thread.

Hey!

Im right over here near Bridgewater middle/Keene's crossing Elementary. Ive kinda gotten slack on the tank maintenance.... all thats left are the acans.

10g, 20g, 30g, wouldn't really make a big difference... maintaining them would probably be the same...  i had two tanks and just broke it down into one small one easier on my during the move up here...

• Like 1
11 hours ago, SouthFlorida_Tron said:

Hey!

Im right over here near Bridgewater middle/Keene's crossing Elementary. 

Man small world.  I'm off Whittridge. My daughter goes to Bridgewater and son Windermere High.  We should definitely grab lunch sometime. I think you will really love living here.  Nicest part of Orlando for sure.   We just need WWC to open location in Hamlin Grove...

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...