SaltCritters.com

Tron's 10 Fusion

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron

Simplicity...

is the state or quality of being simple. Something which is easy to understand or explain seems simple, in contrast to something complicated

38790348954_a384a7e7ed.jpg

IM10 by Jon L, on Flickr

Display: IM 10 Fusion

Light: AI Prime

Return: Stock

Flow: 2 MP10QDw

Heater: Cobalt 50w

Filtration: InTank Basket with floss

Back in the day...

30545357055_bb27cba9d4_c.jpg

• Like 6
SouthFlorida_Tron

Found it! Lol. Can't wait to see more pics!

I have a few more, mostly setup pics, dirty water pics... etc

and its nothing fancy, i literally placed the three rocks into the murky sandy water so i couldn't even really see what i was doing... but I'm happy for now, minimal work, minimal maintenance....

Simplicity...

is the state or quality of being simple. Something which is easy to understand or explain seems simple, in contrast to something complicated.

26311666590_f5e8b1bfcf_c.jpg

IM 10 Fusion by Jon Llama, on Flickr

Heater: Cobalt 50w (used when needed)

Filtration: InTank Basket + 2 Chemipure Nano Pouches

I'm thinking about doing something very similar, but what are you going to do for flow? Will you add a powerhead?

reefernanoman

Simplicity...

is the state or quality of being simple. Something which is easy to understand or explain seems simple, in contrast to something complicated.

26311666590_f5e8b1bfcf_c.jpg

IM 10 Fusion by Jon Llama, on Flickr

Heater: Cobalt 50w (used when needed)

Filtration: InTank Basket + 2 Chemipure Nano Pouches

Nice! Following.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Im timid to show how the layout looks because its still as is when i literally dropped the rocks in. The layout has no height... just three islands... it needs a slightly larger, taller rock but am undecided if i want to fidget with it...

I do have a frogspawn frag and Monti Digi frag ready to send over from the 34 but am awaiting to see how i handle the layout first...

I guess ill swing by the shop and see what puzzle pieces they have in their curing tank :)

• Like 1
SouthFlorida_Tron

The corals are acclimated nicely... I transferred over a small 2 head frag of Frogspawn from the 34... its settling nicely.

Trying to get Marco Rocks on the phone to inquire about a 10 pound order to see if i find a nicely shaped rock to fill the void :)

• 1 month later...

Going to order up a prime flex arm... 12" or 18"?

I don't know about the prime, but with my Nanobox, the 12" was just barely long enough to get it pretty close to the center of the display chamber. The problem with the 18" is that when you center it, it will be much higher, meaning less PAR.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
SouthFlorida_Tron

Swapped some pieces around to give the Acans some more space and to balance out the color a bit....

Pics to come, eventually!

• Like 1