Coral Vue Hydros

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

They ship Fedex and signature required. Go online and find your local Fedex Kinkos and have them ship to there. Or have them shipped to your work!

No way I'd ship to my work... Stuff sits on the trucks forever. They deliver to highrises all day long spending an hour or so going up each building. Too cold!! I usually wouldn't consider buying anything nov-mar but some of the ones they have now are beautiful!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh duh... How did I forget the 25% off???

How do I get them to hold it at UPS? How do I know what UPS they will hold it at? How do I know if they send FedEx? I don't know these things :(

Umm ... ask...???

Wow! 14 of them. Lovely!!! To me it's just a thrill dipping in the water, it's like coloring Easter eggs. As they go in the water you're in awe.

jedimasterben

No way I'd ship to my work... Stuff sits on the trucks forever. They deliver to highrises all day long spending an hour or so going up each building. Too cold!! I usually wouldn't consider buying anything nov-mar but some of the ones they have now are beautiful!!

Stuff shipped express will typically have a time guarantee. For larger cities, it's 10:30AM or noon, and usually businesses will get hit first, so it's likely it would get to your work faster lol.

Umm ... ask...???

Stuff shipped express will typically have a time guarantee. For larger cities, it's 10:30AM or noon, and usually businesses will get hit first, so it's likely it would get to your work faster lol.

I called VIP reef and the person who answered the phone was unsure how I could get them to hold at a FedEx facility. They are supposed to call back, but that was over an hour ago that I called them. I don't want to miss out on the two RFA's I'm eyeing...

I called VIP reef and the person who answered the phone was unsure how I could get them to hold at a FedEx facility. They are supposed to call back, but that was over an hour ago that I called them. I don't want to miss out on the two RFA's I'm eyeing...

Saturday delivery for 15 extra dollars?

I do pick up delivery at Fed and UPS all the time. Just google "Fedex near me" or "UPS near me". If it's not too far, pick one that's a distribution center. Then give whoever you're ordering from that address instead of your home address. So they would ship to:

Kimberbee

UPS Distribution Center

ble, blah

Chicago, IL xxx

Track the shipment and when it says "delivered", go the the pick up office and ask for it. They'll need your name, possibly the tracking number, and an ID to prove it's you.

The nice thing about doing it this way is they almost always get it at the shipping center by nine or ten in the morning, and it's stored inside until you pick it up.

When I ship to the Fedex right next to my office, I pick it up at 10 and take it home at lunch time. When I ship Fedex to my house, it's on the truck all day and it doesn't come to my house until about 5:30.

When I ship to the Fedex right next to my office, I pick it up at 10 and take it home at lunch time. When I ship Fedex to my house, it's on the truck all day and it doesn't come to my house until about 5:30.

Is this next day? Both UPS and Fed Ex have guarantied by 10 here. I had UPS drop off at my work once at 9:30 then they showed up again around 2 so I asked the driver why did you not give me both packages.................her response we are supposed to get all the priority packages out first............ok well that's just stupid if you are at the same place............no wonder shipping costs so much :lol:

Smart. I should have it shipped to work and pickup whenever I can get a few minutes break. With my luck, I'd have it shipped near the house and then my train home would break down...

P.S. Did anyone see they added gorgs last night?!?!

Smart. I should have it shipped to work and pickup whenever I can get a few minutes break. With my luck, I'd have it shipped near the house and then my train home would break down...

P.S. Did anyone see they added gorgs last night?!?!

Yes the added that awesome orange looking one!

:wub: I see the awesome orange one!

I was gonna get that one and a greenish-brownish one... But someone else got it so I didn't place the order :(

At least I can still see it be happy in Lawn's tank!

Hehehehe. You'll be addicted now. That glorious moment where they're ugly brown/green and then you put them in the water and it's like you just dunked Easter eggs.

I was gonna get that one and a greenish-brownish one... But someone else got it so I didn't place the order :(

It's could still be yours.....Lawn will get bored and change direction within 6 months or so...then sell them off for pennies on the dollar.....I'm saving my pennies now.

:lol:

Hehehehe. You'll be addicted now. That glorious moment where they're ugly brown/green and then you put them in the water and it's like you just dunked Easter eggs.

already addicted :D I look everyday.

It's could still be yours.....Lawn will get bored and change direction within 6 months or so...then sell them off for pennies on the dollar.....I'm saving my pennies now.

You should save your pennies to finish those damn projects ;)

Opening up under the blues.

7AC08A9A-ED53-4515-BB58-576CCAF6947C.jpe

What's so cool is that as they grow they change, some colors get more intense, some lessen. I've also had straight tentacles and once the nem was 2" they started barbing, so you just don't know. And then later you have the fun discovery of watching your nems spawn and then babies! Oh, and some are so crazily dimply!

Great looking Nems Lawn, good choices sir. John and I have been thinking of doing a species only, nem tank ourselves.

For the Nem people of this thread, What would be a good tank for this? Would a 10 gallon Fusion be a good tank for this, because I think that's what John wants?

Advice? Shane

Archived