Pod Your Reef

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope that beautiful light is sitting on the floor waiting on a coupling from Dave to hang it. Want it :)? I will sell it to you cheap!

I need to catch up on your thread!

Not much to see. Ive been lazy with updates.

Lawn, will you be running just the 1 prime HD, or will you be running 2? I know you said your tank has some shadowing near the edges of your tank.

Are your RFA's settling in?

Lawn, will you be running just the 1 prime HD, or will you be running 2? I know you said your tank has some shadowing near the edges of your tank.

Are your RFA's settling in?

I changed the scape to a island. I actually had to back the Prime down because the RFA's weren't liking 100%. Just 1 Prime is working great since the rescape.

Well, , you're adding a few into your bouquet!!!

Just a few :) I wish they would line up in the sand like yours.

Lawn, is the AI app really user friendly, Easy to use and connect to? I have a new light coming, but if it's to much trouble, I would like to have a back up plan... :)

Lawn, is the AI app really user friendly, Easy to use and connect to? I have a new light coming, but if it's to much trouble, I would like to have a back up plan... :)

Yes really easy to use and to connect to. I have a feeling you won't have any problems connecting to any light with John on your side ;)

Hard not to be a fanboy of AI with there amazing app. They do weekly updates and keep improving!

They need to update the light and make it a little brighter :lol: I had a prime but it was just not enough light for my liking......I really like to bake my corals ;)

They need to update the light and make it a little brighter :lol: I had a prime but it was just not enough light for my liking......I really like to bake my corals ;)

They did :lol: it's called a HD.

Archived