Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

Love all your flowers. Always a time to stop and smell the flowers. 16 more, holy moly! You're going to have to upgrade! 1 flower x 6"= loss of realty space!!!

:wacko: 6" ?

Happy New Year everyone!!!

88D31FD0-AB1A-4F30-A87C-2145BA7D22A8.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wacko: 6" ?

Happy New Year everyone!!!

88D31FD0-AB1A-4F30-A87C-2145BA7D22A8.jpg

Beautiful! Happy New Year, Lawn!!

And yeah, didn't you know that little flowers grow into big flowers? :lol:

Beautiful! Happy New Year, Lawn!!

And yeah, didn't you know that little flowers grow into big flowers? :lol:

Well not 6" ones :lol: ow well sure I could unload a few when they get to big :) I know a few ladies that would happily take them.

Well not 6" ones :lol: ow well sure I could unload a few when they get to big :) I know a few ladies that would happily take them.

Time for a 250 and 2 primes ;)

Yep, I'd take the orphaned, rejected child. hahaha.

Oh that's a beauty! I had one for one night. It was so small, don't know what happened. One of these days I'd like a couple for my tank. Is it already dancing on your nems?

I have 2 of those in my RFA tank and love it when I drop food in.....they almost fall out of the nems trying to catch it as it flows by :lol:

Nice little vid and hopefully your RFAs don't get to close to that one........they will lose.

well that's not a fruit loop....................

looks like a booger shroom ;)

That's a booger jawbreaker Kyle sent me today.

well that's not a fruit loop....................

looks like a booger shroom ;)

Rumor has it you have a bounce mushroom?

That's a booger jawbreaker Kyle sent me today.

Rumor has it you have a bounce mushroom?

I have a jawbreaker, a couple of bounces :o and a kryptonite shroom also........ oh and a few others to ;) I hate mushrooms on pizza but in the tank :lol:

I have a jawbreaker, a couple of bounces :o and a kryptonite shroom also........ oh and a few others to ;) I hate mushrooms on pizza but in the tank :lol:

Break out that potato and lets see some pictures.

That's one nice booger you got there , Nice new addition :)

Thanks Shane. How you liking the new light?

Break out that potato and lets see some pictures.

Thanks Shane. How you liking the new light?

Potato ?

Bounces.........one is a CB and the small one is the WWC it has the colors but the pic sucks.........IMG_3228.jpg

thank goodness this guy is still not around.........that jawbreaker was his front door for a while :blink:IMG_2880.jpg

Here is a shot in the wifes 30. IMG_2755.jpg

Potato ?

Bounces.........one is a CB and the small one is the WWC it has the colors but the pic sucks.........IMG_3228.jpg

thank goodness this guy is still not around.........that jawbreaker was his front door for a while :blink:IMG_2880.jpg

Here is a shot in the wifes 30. IMG_2755.jpg

They look awesome nice collection!

They look awesome nice collection!

Thanks!

I like shrooms they are kind of like zoas to me they grow in shitty water :lol: but so do my sps :wacko:

I do like the new light itself, but the goose neck mount, not so much. Maybe I was expecting more, or maybe I have just been spoiled with the Kessel mount. The Kessel mount I used for years is very sturdy and rigid, and I had expected this to be as well. I did not realize that the mount was permanently attached to the fixture......

I really like the features with this light , and the ability to have control. I have my settings very low, and will slowly increase the intensity. I know I went from Led to Led, but I am very cautious about change. Last thing I want to do was fry , or shock all my corals, some of which are many years old.

John and my wife have now teamed up one me about setting up another tank. They pushed for a larger tank upgrade, but I have quickly squashed that idea.. Been there, done that.... So now it's about setting up another system, featuring different livestock. Both Mom and John like the flow of softies, and the RFA's.... They are both in aww of what you have created!!

I have been looking at systems, but am still undecided. I really want to stay with a AIO, less than 35 gallons or so. Decision, decisions....

I do like the new light itself, but the goose neck mount, not so much. Maybe I was expecting more, or maybe I have just been spoiled with the Kessel mount. The Kessel mount I used for years is very sturdy and rigid, and I had expected this to be as well. I did not realize that the mount was permanently attached to the fixture......

I really like the features with this light , and the ability to have control. I have my settings very low, and will slowly increase the intensity. I know I went from Led to Led, but I am very cautious about change. Last thing I want to do was fry , or shock all my corals, some of which are many years old.

John and my wife have now teamed up one me about setting up another tank. They pushed for a larger tank upgrade, but I have quickly squashed that idea.. Been there, done that.... So now it's about setting up another system, featuring different livestock. Both Mom and John like the flow of softies, and the RFA's.... They are both in aww of what you have created!!

I have been looking at systems, but am still undecided. I really want to stay with a AIO, less than 35 gallons or so. Decision, decisions....

I have a IM10 filled with RFAs :lol: cmon down will make you a smoking deal....................

Archived