Coral Vue Hydros

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

Barrier Reef Aquatics and SeaKing aquariums are the only 2 that are somewhat local to us. They are still 40-50 miles away. We are very limited locally.

We used to have a few good LFS, but they have all shut down over the years.

John suggested Friday that he and I do a road trip south, to see what Oregon has to offer!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barrier Reef Aquatics and SeaKing aquariums are the only 2 that are somewhat local to us. They are still 40-50 miles away. We are very limited locally.

We used to have a few good LFS, but they have all shut down over the years.

John suggested Friday that he and I do a road trip south, to see what Oregon has to offer!

BR is one I would like to see some day......every time I am north it never works out......

Portland has a few nice ones..........come on down.

BR is one I would like to see some day......every time I am north it never works out......

Portland has a few nice ones..........come on down.

It just might happen, he is hounding me. He got me an early Christmas present yesterday, a 4 head Fat Head Dendro frag from BR. I had a massive colony when I had the 120 running several years ago. Didn't realize how rare, and hard to come by that coral has become.

It's cool to have my son share the enthusiasm of the hobby, but he is an instigator and enabler!

It just might happen, he is hounding me. He got me an early Christmas present yesterday, a 4 head Fat Head Dendro frag from BR. I had a massive colony when I had the 120 running several years ago. Didn't realize how rare, and hard to come by that coral has become.

It's cool to have my son share the enthusiasm of the hobby, but he is an instigator and enabler!

I have the dendro also.... purchased one head and now have 5.

Shoot me a message if you come down south would gladly meet you at a local store.

Lawn, Been working on getting a good photo of the new scape. Turned down the blues so I could try to get a decent pic, but the colors are pretty washed out. I always struggled posting pics to Nanoreef with my IPad and IPhone, so I tried it another way.

This is my first time posting pics from instagram, and Stella's tutorial really helped.

Sent Dave at Nanobox an e-mail..

Well, that was a fail. Ugggg. No pics.

Lawn, Been working on getting a good photo of the new scape. Turned down the blues so I could try to get a decent pic, but the colors are pretty washed out. I always struggled posting pics to Nanoreef with my IPad and IPhone, so I tried it another way.

This is my first time posting pics from instagram, and Stella's tutorial really helped.

That's awesome!! What's your Instagram name?

If you have your account set to private, the photos from Instagram won't show up

If you have your account set to private, the photos from Instagram won't show up

Also make sure no nudie pics :lol: no one needs to get scared :wacko:

Oh lord I have instacrap to but..............I just cant do it :lol:

maybe I will have to start stalking peoples............. :ninja:

Also make sure no nudie pics :lol: no one needs to get scared :wacko:

Oh lord I have instacrap to but..............I just cant do it :lol:maybe I will have to start stalking peoples............. :ninja:

. It's so easy to post photos though!

Nice looking flowers Lawn. Gonna be a beautiful carpet as they grow and fill in.

Love them! I see three different yellows in there. I love yellows!! So awesome. Really is a party when you get them all at once.

So addicted :lol: the yellows are my favorite. I want them to park in the sand like yours do.

So addicted :lol: the yellows are my favorite. I want them to park in the sand like yours do.

I just bought a red skirt/yellow face. I think i have a dozen now in the big tank not counting babies.

Get that new light over the tank yet? Looks like you dumped skittles on the sand

Nope that beautiful light is sitting on the floor waiting on a coupling from Dave to hang it. Want it :)? I will sell it to you cheap!

I just bought a red skirt/yellow face. I think i have a dozen now in the big tank not counting babies.

I need to catch up on your thread!

Nope that beautiful light is sitting on the floor waiting on a coupling from Dave to hang it. Want it :)? I will sell it to you cheap!I need to catch up on your thread!

Umm, no.. I have a fixture from Dave on the way :) I inquired about the Wide, but with no other way of mounting but to hang, and on Dave's recommendation, I went with the a Blacked out Duo+ . Ordered on Monday!!

Archived