Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

Congrats!! This tank and you deserve it!! I know you've helped me out as well on so many occasions and I've always appreciated the time you took to help me trouble-shoot.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations on Nano of the Month! Gorgeous tank!

On photo 7 of 16 of your nano of the month posts, what is the green lettuce looking coral or algae in the photo with the Sailfin Blenny. It is very cool.

Thanks, Doug

Thanks Doug... That is a green sea pansy. It rooted and sent up new stalks that look like lettuce instead of a sea pansy :lol:

Congrats!! This tank and you deserve it!! I know you've helped me out as well on so many occasions and I've always appreciated the time you took to help me trouble-shoot.

Thanks Stella you're welcome :) thanks for sending me a nice box of soft corals when I first set this tank up. Plenty of those corals are still kicking ass!

Your tank was looking Amazing!!

Hows the move.

If you have some of the old stuff, please do a vid with the names of the various corals. Some of those look really cool n would be nice to know what all they are..

Congrats on totm!

Thanks Arce

Your tank was looking Amazing!!

Hows the move.

If you have some of the old stuff, please do a vid with the names of the various corals. Some of those look really cool n would be nice to know what all they are..

:huh: wrong thread?

Thanks Arce

:huh: wrong thread?

Cruised ur thread real quick. Saw something about a tank move.. maybe someone else..

If you have the reefer 170 that's what I was talking about... it looks stunning.

Cruised ur thread real quick. Saw something about a tank move.. maybe someone else..

If you have the reefer 170 that's what I was talking about... it looks stunning.

Well thank you. The first page I was moving tanks that's what you saw.

Hey Lawn, setting up my own 30 reef and picked up some ideas from yours. Very well thought out.

i have a question on your prime lighting. i have the same light, can you share with me your total hours on daily, maximum % of each colour at highest point and what strength you generally give to each colour on the spectrum....tks when you get a chance..........john

Hey Lawn, setting up my own 30 reef and picked up some ideas from yours. Very well thought out.

i have a question on your prime lighting. i have the same light, can you share with me your total hours on daily, maximum % of each colour at highest point and what strength you generally give to each colour on the spectrum....tks when you get a chance..........john

I will send you a pm later with a picture of my schedule. It's nothing great!!!

What a shot!!!

:wub:

Archived