Pod Your Reef

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

Thanks everyone :) tomorrow is hump day!!! 15A29E6E-1BFC-4565-89BB-A1C613F0C0A3.jpg

Well, I thought it was Wednesday all day until I just read this :blush:

Oh and nice photo!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone :) tomorrow is hump day!!! 15A29E6E-1BFC-4565-89BB-A1C613F0C0A3.jpg

Lawn, your tank is so beautiful! I love it and it is certainly worthy of TOTM if you get it.

Your puppies are pretty cute too!

Well, I thought it was Wednesday all day until I just read this :blush:

Oh and nice photo!

Thank you....

Tank looks good for a bunch of weeds :P

I think I like the pups better ;)

Lawn, your tank is so beautiful! I love it and it is certainly worthy of TOTM if you get it.

Your puppies are pretty cute too!

Thanks everyone :)

Day 312 in the softie reef today!!! Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!

C7891ADD-305D-414D-8707-5752B73D6452.jpg

Did you piss off Christopher Marks at some point? I dont want to take away from the current TOTM but your tanks, generosity, length of time here have me a bit puzzled. :unsure:

Did you piss off Christopher Marks at some point? I dont want to take away from the current TOTM but your tanks, generosity, length of time here have me a bit puzzled. :unsure:

Nah, CM knows lawn doesn't take care of the tank.....his helper does.

:lol:

Nah, CM knows lawn doesn't take care of the tank.....his helper does.

lmao my helpers tank is a hot nasty mess.
jedimasterben

He usually already has a few tanks lined up, usually if one is nominated it won't happen for a few months. :P

When he asked me to be TOTM this month he said he was literally waiting for it to turn a year old. I agree Lawns tank is amazing so I'm sure it will be TOTM when it hits a year old.

When he asked me to be TOTM this month he said he was literally waiting for it to turn a year old. I agree Lawns tank is amazing so I'm sure it will be TOTM when it hits a year old.

Your tank is awesome and definitely deserved the TOTM. I was just giving the lawnman some shit. He has been on this forum forever and I thought finally he would nail it. Although he will probably tear it down 2 days before it hits a year and do something different :lol:

Your tank has everything I like about this hobby and is very damn sexy....Congrats on the TOTM

Happy Labor Day :)

Time for a water change

68E00EDD-5AFE-4F5F-9617-04D7166D87F4.jpg

Your tank seriously looks immaculate. I don't see a single bit of nuisance algae :).

I have 4-5 globs of hair algae :lol:

looking at your tank and inhabitants makes me happy. Thanks

Thanks PJ

Is that the basket star thing?

Your (helpers) tank looks great!

yes that's a basket star thingy :) I will tell him you like his tank.

I love the polyp extension on your leathers. Soo pretty.

Thanks Annette I need to catch up on your thread. Winter will be here soon :).
  • 1 month later...

Archived