SaltCritters.com

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of these days some years down the line you can call your leather...Ole Yellar!

You remember how Ole Yellar ends, right?

:^ )

• 2 weeks later...

Crazy busy at work. Hope everyone is doing well :happydance: couple quick photos for you all. DFD7B818-9AC9-4B89-968E-776391BCDF89.jpgCE801BA4-45A1-4AC9-984D-1F46E6952C11_1.j

What's that top leather in the first pic.....same as the bottom pic with the porcelain crab on it?

That NB light puts out some pretty color.

And the two face paly.....nice!

What's that top leather in the first pic.....same as the bottom pic with the porcelain crab on it?

That NB light puts out some pretty color.And the two face paly.....nice!

It's a devils hand from Glenn. The toad under it I paid Stella to grab it from her LFS and ship it to me. I have had that two face paly for 5 years lol

It's a devils hand from Glenn. The toad under it I paid Stella to grab it from her LFS and ship it to me. I have had that two face paly for 5 years lol

Damnit......looks like I need to hit up Glendo.

I remember that paly......no babies yet?

Damnit......looks like I need to hit up Glendo.

I remember that paly......no babies yet?

Nope not a 1.

Crazy awesome shots. Love the porcelain up there. Nice backdrop for him.

Thanks I need to check out your tank. The last I recall you hung the light :lol: work has been crazy.

Crazy busy at work. Hope everyone is doing well :happydance: couple quick photos for you all. DFD7B818-9AC9-4B89-968E-776391BCDF89.jpgCE801BA4-45A1-4AC9-984D-1F46E6952C11_1.j

Looks awesome!! That Fiji is huge!

What are the orangy palys under the two faced one?

Looks awesome!! That Fiji is huge!

What are the orangy palys under the two faced one?

Thanks... Got those from Glenn a few years ago some maul morph if I had to guess.

i am surprised your maxi mini is not killing all your zoas...

I actually dug it out of the rock and put it in the sump. I left some of the foot behind and it regrew lol. It actually never bothers anything I just wanted to move it in case the blennies got to close.

I'm sure, prime time landscaping season! I'm sure you're exhausted.

yep nobody can ever wait till Summer they always need it done right now :rolleyes: ow well keeps me young :rolleyes:

I've been busy with work too, so I just got caught up. Every time I think this tank can't get any better you post another picture :D

Did you ever get the Nanobox hooked up or are you still working for a living?

Elizabeth94

This tank is absolutely packed. Extremely beautiful. Between this tank, and Stellas softie tank, I think I need to re-think the sps route. This is why I can't keep up on other people's threads- it makes me want to redo everything!

Great tank, as expected B)

Your coral look amazing! Everything seems so healthy and lush.

Thank you :)

I've been busy with work too, so I just got caught up. Every time I think this tank can't get any better you post another picture :D

Did you ever get the Nanobox hooked up or are you still working for a living?

Thanks :) I haven't had time to do anything besides work. I took on a large project landscaping a neighborhood. So between that and mowing and all the other shit I am drowning in work :lol:

This tank is absolutely packed. Extremely beautiful. Between this tank, and Stellas softie tank, I think I need to re-think the sps route. This is why I can't keep up on other people's threads- it makes me want to redo everything!

Great tank, as expected B)

SPS lol to much work for me. Thanks for all the nice words I am really happy with this tank.

Archived