jbb

Should we Change the Entry Date ?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

I has 15 tickets omgomgomg

It's my nephews birthday, we're taking his friends so most are children, 2 adults.

Pandemonium I tell ya.

I wanna be your friend! 40 watt is currently scheming on a plan to ditch work and steal some poor fools tickets. Gotta let us know how it is.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna be your friend! 40 watt is currently scheming on a plan to ditch work and steal some poor fools tickets. Gotta let us know how it is.

I'll just say wow now and leave it at that. The brother and I are probably going to need to see it again (or possible 2 more times). With 13 children there and making sure everybody is fed and watered in the theatre, i don't think we can watch much of the movie to begin with. And we are always watching the kids and checking our phones - can't really enjoy the movie

:rolleyes: There's a reason I call him 40watt. I don't want to go till the crazies get it out of their system. I hate idiots cheering in the middle of the movie. Also, I go to a theater that doesn't allow children. I like to drink my beer and enjoy the movie without distractions. Like fools on their cellphones

:rolleyes: There's a reason I call him 40watt. I don't want to go till the crazies get it out of their system. I hate idiots cheering in the middle of the movie. Also, I go to a theater that doesn't allow children. I like to drink my beer and enjoy the movie without distractions. Like fools on their cellphones

:slap:

You try getting 6 texts a minute from parents waiting outside to pick up their kids. sheesh. Sometimes they forget WE ARE IN A MOVIE PEOPLE!

Any story that starts with "I'm taking 13 kids to..." is never going to end well :)

ha ha. it's okay, they're good kids actually. Last year worked out well so I think this year with them older it will be even better

ha ha. it's okay, they're good kids actually. Last year worked out well so I think this year with them older it will be even better

Keep dreaming

Harry, I'm sure if you just explain to your mom that you have lots of older friends you met on the internet and they like to send you adult toys, but it's all in good fun, I'm sure she'd completely understand B) Parents are cool like that...

No reason.

Ungrateful bastard

I have had way too many warnings from NR members. Latest warning states I will be receiving something called "fisting gloves"......

Harry, I'm sure if you just explain to your mom that you have lots of older friends you met on the internet and they like to send you adult toys, but it's all in good fun, I'm sure she'd completely understand B) Parents are cool like that...

chris-hansen.jpg

Ha you're joking right? "yeah these older friends send me adult toys, not weird at all"

DIEEEE

I will send all the toys and envelopes full of glitter so my SS's husband/wife ?

I have had way too many warnings from NR members. Latest warning states I will be receiving something called "fisting gloves"......

Sure it wasn't fishing gloves ?

I'm so.glad I have no.involvement in the demise of harold

Be very glad. Because I am taking down my SS, whether by palytoxin or weekly letters to his/her partner full of glitter.

Just remember young Harold , all good things come in three's

... Or maybe that was death

Either way , 3 it is !!!!

I should just not open the next box.... Just "return to sender" lmao

Archived