1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

I sent to <REDACTED> and it should arrive tomorrow!

I forgot to post and say I received mine from Phuong of Oceanbox Designs! He knew that I had ordered one of the new frag racks but got the older style that wouldn't work on my tank glass thickness, so he sent me one of the new ones with stronger magnets! Thanks!

I thought we were supposed to send our tracking # to jbb before the deadline as proof?

I thought so too. /shrug

I sent to Mariaface, but I haven't received anything yet. However...

I think Ben might be my SS! I received an "UPS Update" e-mail saying I'm getting a delivery tomorrow that is coming for Florida. :D

I won't actually be home 'til next week to open whatever the package is, but I might make my husband open the package over FaceTime.

jedimasterben

I think Ben might be my SS! I received an "UPS Update" e-mail saying I'm getting a delivery tomorrow that is coming for Florida. :D

I won't actually be home 'til next week to open whatever the package is, but I might make my husband open the package over FaceTime.

i%252520dunno.gif

I thought so too. /shrug

ARGH!

8bbaa7fe305c5cf4104930cf97ecbbb2.jpg

I thought so too. /shrug

Cool. Are we all quoting Mirya and putting up random images?

slNUSZx.gif

I forgot to post and say I received mine from Phuong of Oceanbox Designs! He knew that I had ordered one of the new frag racks but got the older style that wouldn't work on my tank glass thickness, so he sent me one of the new ones with stronger magnets! Thanks!

You're welcome man! Hope the new one works for you. Merry Christmas!

jedimasterben

This is my first year doing this but people actually have flaked out in the past?

Yes. Rare, but it does happen for some reason or other.

Still no indication who is slackin this year on the first page?

I was kinda hoping that by having everyone post if they received a gift or not and from whom, we could use process of elimination....

sent to kat, received from keydiver

I was kinda hoping that by having everyone post if they received a gift or not and from whom, we could use process of elimination....

u keepin track?

u keepin track?

Slow enough night that I actually did go thru the list... From above I've eliminated all but 16ppl. I didn't read thru the entire thread though and there are still some anonymous. Also some fairly prominent individuals have yet to be eliminated whom I expect to be pranksters.

HTF is a package "Out for delivery" for 13 hours now??? I think it went by freaking pony express. It has certainly made the rounds thru the midwest according to the tracking data.

There are 12 in limbo - I am in the process of contacting the guilty parties and they have until Friday to respond before being publicly outed .

Archived