1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hopefully the 3foot cock remains home.

Still making things a little awkward at the Jack house. It's hanging by the chimney with care. I'm using it for a stocking.

:^ )

Still making things a little awkward at the Jack house. It's hanging by the chimney with care. I'm using it for a stocking.

:^ )

I don't believe you. Pics or it didn't happen :)

Let me know if you guys are even interested in that idea .

Periscope is free and allows for live text input from all participants and everyone can see what is said .

I'd be down.

oh god. Nobody is going to let this go, are they :lol: I definitely thought it was a good idea at the time ;)

:o:blink:

C'mon Stella. You HAD to know at some level that sending a gift in a 3', fuzzy, blue balled phallus was going to be your forever legacy on N-R. You might as well just change your handle to "stellabluecocknballs" right now, because that is how people will remember you on this site in 100 years....

I'd be down.

C'mon Stella. You HAD to know at some level that sending a gift in a 3', fuzzy, blue balled phallus was going to be your forever legacy on N-R. You might as well just change your handle to "stellabluecocknballs" right now, because that is how people will remember you on this site in 100 years....

:lol: this cracked me up!

FTFY

I think mine rolls off the tongue better. And we wouldn't want Stella to drown now would we? :lol:

^^^^ probably too much, but DILLIGAF?

I think mine rolls off the tongue better. And we wouldn't want Stella to drown now would we? :lol:

Well maybe because I can't see you!

LOL....rolls off the tongue better....

I received my package and Im shipping tonight! My SS will never guess what hes getting..... Also my name best be in that hat!

I still want to know how the FIRST guy in got left behind....

Nope. I don't want to catch TB.

I'm guessing that lube is long gone by now.

You know that little shit used it all already.

Good idea, Stella... I do love youtube on the smart hub tvs. 55 inches of jbb.

That is 54.75 inches more then normal....

I just realized that my name on the list is my old name(cchsoracle). I had my name changed to D Z sometime after the initial list was created. I hope this didn't cause any confusion for my SS. The link still does bring you to my wish list post, so hopefully my SS was able to figure things out. I hope this doesn't have anything to do with my not receiving anything yet....

Archived