2015 Secret Santa / N-R Gift Exchange

jbb

Should we Change the Entry Date ?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

I have had way too many warnings from NR members. Latest warning states I will be receiving something called "fisting gloves"......

:lol:

didn't those already show up in your DIY Circumcision Kit?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH IS THAT WHAT IT WAS? I THOUGHT IT WAS A CHEAP MANS FRAGGING KIT!

Same difference......taking a little something off of something little and putting it somewhere else.

Maybe the gloves are reversible?

OH IS THAT WHAT IT WAS? I THOUGHT IT WAS A CHEAP MANS FRAGGING KIT!

You sound a little tense tonight, Harold.

You out of lube?

Harold , your mom home on Saturdays ?

My mind went a whole other direction on this one.

Harry, I'm sure if you just explain to your mom that you have lots of older friends you met on the internet and they like to send you adult toys, but it's all in good fun, I'm sure she'd completely understand B) Parents are cool like that...

Yeah, just what we need, a clinical psychologist reading thru this thread. Half of us would get committed.

My mind went a whole other direction on this one.

Yeah, just what we need, a clinical psychologist reading thru this thread. Half of us would get committed.

As a parent of teenagers I can say that I would have laughed my butt off if someone sent that stuff to my 17 year old son. But he would have some explaining to do with his mom :lol:

We tried, jbb doesn't like Canadians :(

No shit eh? I mean he probably can't send roaches across the boarder. I have been living vicariously through your SS.

fishfreak0114

*roars with laughter* I wish I could have been part of htis madness. But us canadians got left out :(

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe next year?

righttirefire

... I thought we assumed harold of being Jewish... so why would he need a circumcision kit... isn't that like sending sancho a taco? Or "salsa" containers in my case! <- that just got really funny in my mind. Lol

Jack's an honorary Mexican via the "Sancho Cartel"! Lol

.......salsa runs in my veins.

I could adopt him.

Wouldn't work out, us Mexicans don't like the cold......and you Canadians talk with funny accents.

We have funny accents? Well my husband is from South africa. He can handle the cold.... better than I can actually. But my excuse if I hang over stoves and grills all evening, so stepping out of a ncie steaming hot kitchen and into the cold freezes my bits off.

Newfoundlanders have a strange accent, the rest of canada is like O.o And quebec, well they're family we don't talk about usually.

Yep, the warning also contained a picture of said box.

Oh young Harold ,

I know you are trapped in class today but I just wanted to let you know that it appears Christmas came a day early.

That is all

Oh young Harold ,

I know you are trapped in class today but I just wanted to let you know that it appears Christmas came a day early.

That is all

Uh oh... can he get home before mommy?

Archived