45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't understand why an 18 year old's mother is opening his mail. My wife has 2 kids under 18 and we don't open their mail.

I dunno, man. My parents opened my mail up until after I left for college. And Harry's been 18 for like five minutes, so maybe they haven't fallen out of the habit?

At this point, I get maybe a three-hour warning before they'll just go for it.

You guys! Lol, that poor kid is gonna be in counseling till he's 30!! Hahaha

I think I'm going to need counseling after this! I say until he's 40!

UPDATE :

We have 1 person left that has not provided shipping info .

Brad908 (told me today that his gift does NOT require shipping and will be handled this weekend)

If your person does NOT have a gift by Christmas Eve, you will be added to a list and not be allowed to participate in the future.

UPDATE :

We have 3 people left that have not provided shipping info .

• Brad908 (told me today that his gift does NOT require shipping and will be handled this weekend)
  • fishstiks - no info from this Santa or their person
  • nickyz - no info from this Santa or their person

If your person does NOT have a gift by Christmas Eve, you will be added to a list and not be allowed to participate in the future.

What a bunch of slackers!
righttirefire

What a bunch of slackers!

UPDATE :

We have 3 people left that have not provided shipping info .

• Brad908 (told me today that his gift does NOT require shipping and will be handled this weekend)
  • fishstiks - no info from this Santa or their person
  • nickyz - no info from this Santa or their person

Who are these people?

Who are these people?

I drove my moms car to deliver a bunch of shit to a homeless shelter about an hour away (highway) and she has no ####ing brake pads. Front right tire fire... I swear. No joke

righttirefire

Harry is still alive

"I drove my moms car to deliver a bunch of shit to a homeless shelter about an hour away and she has no ####ing brake pads. Front right tire fire... I swear. No joke"

So well see how long he stays alive... mommy dearest must not have gotten the mail yet

Harry is still alive

"I drove my moms car to deliver a bunch of shit to a homeless shelter about an hour away and she has no ####### brake pads. Front right tire fire... I swear. No joke"

So well see how long he stays alive... mommy dearest must not have gotten the mail yet

Nasty headache :(

Almost home, in an Uber so charged up my phone. Calipers cooled down and fire went out after a bit so I had it towed.

Ladybug car is cursed :(

Only my mom would have no ####### brake pads

Glad you are ok on a serious note.

It's part of being a shrink... she's probably thinking about having sex with her dad... thats all shrinks think about...

She isn't a shrink dad is you pervert.

Archived