Should we Change the Entry Date ?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

AND THE WINNER OF THE ATI 24" POWERMODULE WAS:

Not Harry :)

If you hadn't bought the RFAs....and other miscellaneous shit....you'd have an ATI. NOW LET'S SEE THE DONG!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you hadn't bought the RFAs....and other miscellaneous shit....you'd have an ATI. NOW LET'S SEE THE DONG!

RFAs= $180. ATI=$400+ AND bulbs! And hanging!

Well my Dad said of course not, I didn't do anything wrong and my mom didnt replace the brake pads when he told her to.

But my mom knows everything, including that it's definitely my fault because I was driving.

True! Or a used condom.

:huh:

I'm 5 minutes from home... God help me

Newsflash: don't open the envelope in front of your mom, your dad OR your siblings. Just in case you hadn't thought of that already... :P

Newsflash: don't open the envelope in front of your mom, your dad OR your siblings. Just in case you hadn't thought of that already... :P

:slap:

stop helping him

:slap:

stop helping him

It's HARRY! Someone's gotta look out for him! :)

What?

I'm looking out for anouther glass of whiskey , brb

Well its a USB. No way im plugging this into my laptop :)

Who hasn't? She burns through NR like a forest fire.

This USB is sketchy. I'll either trash it and wait for news or plug it in at the Apple Store when I have a chance lol

Send me that Tide I will share pics ;)

It's a BEAM lawn.

This USB is sketchy. I'll either trash it and wait for news or plug it in at the Apple Store when I have a chance lol

It's a BEAM lawn.

Tide!

It's a BEAM lawn.

just plug it in and quit being a puss.

It's a BEAM lawn.

Don't be such a foreskin, harold. No one here is going to ruin your shit. Let's see what you got.....

Lawn will replace your computer if anything happens.

Don't be such a foreskin, harold. No one here is going to ruin your shit. Let's see what you got.....

Lawn will replace your computer if anything happens.

JBB will, he's my baby daddy.

Archived