Cultivated Reef

The Lawn Made Me Start a Thread - Thread

jbb

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MLB pisses me off. They take the local game Texas vs. Toronto and put it on MLB network and then blackout all local broadcasts of the game except for radio, but the radio broadcast can only be heard through an actual radio (no streaming allowed). They do however allow you to see all of the other games that are not local on Fox Sports 1 / TBS . Do they even care about the fan base, or no ? :rant:

rant over

Diatoms decided to show up today.

Ordered a small crew from John that will be here late next week. Went with the 20g pack since that is technically the 150g size. :lol:

Diatoms decided to show up today.

Ordered a small crew from John that will be here late next week. Went with the 20g pack since that is technically the 150g size. :lol:

#cantcount

Let me know how 20g pack works for you. I was thinking the same thing

Will do . It wont ship until tuesday so hopefully will have it by Thursday / Friday

• 2 weeks later...

MLB pisses me off. They take the local game Texas vs. Toronto and put it on MLB network and then blackout all local broadcasts of the game except for radio, but the radio broadcast can only be heard through an actual radio (no streaming allowed). They do however allow you to see all of the other games that are not local on Fox Sports 1 / TBS . Do they even care about the fan base, or no ? :rant:

rant over

I know. It annoys me too. Until the YES network came along and now i can see all my Yankees games :)

Update :

Going through the new tank ugly stages at the moment. Haven't really been in the mood to mess with it lately. Finally came around and decided to test , Mag levels were down in the 1200's and bryopsis took that as an invitation to bring the party . Almost couldn't see the rocks a few days ago , but Tech M to the rescue and it is dying off fast .

Just letting it ride for now.

How's your clean up crew from john?

Doing its thing , funny part is that I ordered the 20g pack thinking I would get the normal RC pack, but instead I pretty much got the 20g pack and now I need a bigger cuc :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Where are the updates to this thread? I see none.

tank has me sad

massive bryopsis invasion - beat with TechM

now I am battling a hellacious cyano outbreak. Kat told me to try Coral Snow / MB7 to knock it out. Not adding any coral to the tank until this is over.

tank has me sad

now I am battling a hellacious cyano outbreak. Kat told me to try Coral Snow / MB7 to knock it out. Not adding any coral to the tank until this is over.

Chemiclean... That stuff is awesome.

Really? You sure it's cyano?

Positive

There is a possibility that my chemi-clean is just old, but I don't recall seeing a shelf life

tank has me sad

:( Aww. That sucks! What the heck did the byropsis come in on?

Archived