Cultivated Reef

The Lawn Made Me Start a Thread - Thread

jbb

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CC can buy me a beer ... Too soon ?

:lol::lol::lol: No, I hate CC. HATE him. I severely detest arod as well. But CC? I think he sucks. Any game I've watched him pitch in he's sucked ass. And who gets that f'd up getting paid that much that they gotta go into rehab before postseason? I've been a Yankees fan as long as I can remember and I gotta say, the current team -some of the players I like, but it ain't nuthin like the late 90's/early 2000's team. Or the Mattingly era. Baseball is the only sport I religiously follow and I gotta say, there's not one team I like in the postseason. That blows ;)

:lol::lol::lol: No, I hate CC. HATE him. I severely detest arod as well. But CC? I think he sucks. Any game I've watched him pitch in he's sucked ass. And who gets that f'd up getting paid that much that they gotta go into rehab before postseason? I've been a Yankees fan as long as I can remember and I gotta say, the current team -some of the players I like, but it ain't nuthin like the late 90's/early 2000's team. Or the Mattingly era. Baseball is the only sport I religiously follow and I gotta say, there's not one team I like in the postseason. That blows ;)

Do me a favor, follow the Rangers just for the postseason and get a good look at what an awesome team they really are

Do me a favor, follow the Rangers just for the postseason and get a good look at what an awesome team they really are

Ok. For you, I'll follow the Rangers :)

Regardless of what happens in the playoffs I consider this a successful season. We were a last-place team at the end of last year and then this year we finished first in the division I think that's a pretty big improvement

Oh! baseball talk. It's the Metropolitan's year

You like the Mets, K2?

I love Curtis Granderson.

When we lived in MI, he was on the Tigers. When we moved back east, he got traded to the Yankees. But he wasn't so grand, more of just an Anderson then ;) But he's a great player.

Yup. Although over the past few years its been easier to just ignore them :lol:

Yeah, they've been hit or miss. I love going to the Subway series games :)

Pens #1 line..... Kunitz, Crosby, Kessel. Looks INCREDIBLE to me. :D

You have less than one minute to score 3 goals just to tie and force overtime, I do not have faith

EDIT

Well that three to nothing win was fun, better luck next time succah

Yeah, they've been hit or miss. I love going to the Subway series games :)

More like miss or bigger miss. Anytime the team's owner is semi involved in one of the biggest ponzi schemes in American history it can't be a good thing :lol:

You have less than one minute to score 3 goals just to tie and force overtime, I do not have faith

EDIT

Well that three to nothing win was fun, better luck next time succah

The Pens outplayed the Stars but Niemi was a beast. Too bad he can't ever be consistent.

Good News :

Nothing in my tank died this time while I was away for work :happydance:

There was nothing but rock in the tank ... but don't worry about that

righttirefire

Good News :

Nothing in my tank died this time while I was away for work :happydance:

There was nothing but rock in the tank ... but don't worry about that

Success in my book...

What are we dumping in this thing?

Money ... lots of wasted money

I think I'm going to shoot for the way my old 40b was. zoas / acans down low , a few mid range encrusting coralz , fluffy stix up top with a couple of acros mixed in. Going for a maxima in this one as well , I've only had one and it was super tiny so I was doomed from the start.

My 40 was one of the top 2 tanks I have ever had so it will be fun to try and match it once again. fingerscrossed

For fish, I've been looking at a few different things. I've thought about wrasse only , gobies only , anthia trio only, or just say screw it and buy everything I see that swims.

Archived