Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Lawn Made Me Start a Thread - Thread

jbb

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice tank-and nice thread......thread

wow looks great jb!!!!Looking forward to seeing this mature.

I have been visited by reefing gods :bowdown:

Thanks guys it really means a lot coming from the two of you. Hopefully I don't disappoint.

Hey btw. GFY Dallas Stars! LETS GO PENS! :D

We shall see tomorrow night

DAT LIGHT. :wub:

Yeah they're pretty sexy , if you want one ... I know a guy that knows a guy ;)

Well, that is one way to do it, but you can also just disable either dynamic sunrise OR sunset and set your morning start time or night start time. then it will only adjust the start/end time based on your actual time zone.

I swear I tried this and it didn't work for me. I ended up taking off natural sun as well as dynamic sunrise and sunset. But then again, most likely user errors :lol:

jedimasterben

I swear I tried this and it didn't work for me. I ended up taking off natural sun as well as dynamic sunrise and sunset. But then again, most likely user errors :lol:

:lol:

I'm actually planning on doing a video review of settings and such (been planning it for a while now). It's much easier to explain if people can see what I'm changing.

:lol:

I'm actually planning on doing a video review of settings and such (been planning it for a while now). It's much easier to explain if people can see what I'm changing.

:wub: You know I love the JMB video productions...

Kunitz / Kessel are the only two in that group that worry me . Sid never plays that well against Dallas for some reason

And I had sad already. Damnit. Honestly I don't have that high of hopes for their first few games. But I had to talk shit lol

Only 4 shot so far? That is pathetic I don't think Dallas had a single shot in the last 10 minutes of the first.

The Pens have some solid D pairings right now. They are shutting down the neutral zone.

The Pens have some solid D pairings right now. They are shutting down the neutral zone.

I'm only getting the stats, I'm having to watch the box score on my phone while driving home from Lubbock

Archived