Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Lawn Made Me Start a Thread - Thread

jbb

righttirefire

I'm thinking about the smaller one. Or reef octopus. All in that $180 price range... speed control not important to me. Pump curve, submersable, quiet, reliable are most important to me

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay to the JBB thread!!!!

ugh , My lights were all LOOK AT ME at 5:45 this morning. Really need to figure our this off-set timing thing on the Bluefish.

If you figure it out, let me know. I'm still trying to figure it out on my bluefish.

ugh , My lights were all LOOK AT ME at 5:45 this morning. Really need to figure our this off-set timing thing on the Bluefish.

If you figure it out, let me know. I'm still trying to figure it out on my bluefish.

Talk to JediMasterBen haha

jedimasterben

Screenshot all your settings.

Just want to follow along on this one. I not awake enough to come up with something smartass to say ATM.

Disappointing, Pinner. Disappointing ;)

7" is too high? IMHO less than 8" and you really start to sacrifice spread of the LEDs.

I left it where it be . it's not that bad actually , i was just in a bitchy mood.

Following

:welcome:

Thats awesome.

Tanks looks pretty great, really like the scape. Keep it classy, JBB!

It runs my apex fusion and my bluefish. Not really liking the bluefish app on the 10" tab tho, it looks NOTHING like the phone version. Not sure why

Imma join this follow train

It's gonna be slow going for a bit . I think I've gone a little too fast in the past and it caught up with me .

My old 90 was a very slow process and was doing great before I had to move .

some of you have seen these shots in Lawns thread , but I'm putting them here too.

Side shot :

21741290508_a5771a1da4_z.jpg

Bidness end :

21742264669_0d42b99fc4_z.jpg

Uninterested Mascot

21982986705_9b169fb57a_z.jpg

Ok, so I think I have it figured out ... sort of .

My location is Palau, Indonesia which when using dynamic rise/set makes my lighting period like 6am - 5pm. Since I am away for those hours that isn't going to work well for me.

The way I fixed this was by changing the time zone setting on the bluefish, SOOOOOOOOOO whie it is actually 10:33am here the controller thinks it is 4:33am and the lights are currently off. In theory this should change the actual lighting period to something like 11-9 or 12-10 , we shall see .

Will report back later tonight

jedimasterben

Well, that is one way to do it, but you can also just disable either dynamic sunrise OR sunset and set your morning start time or night start time. then it will only adjust the start/end time based on your actual time zone.

Well, that is one way to do it, but you can also just disable either dynamic sunrise OR sunset and set your morning start time or night start time. then it will only adjust the start/end time based on your actual time zone.

But that's boring

Archived