Cultivated Reef

Lawn's Lounge Fantasy Football League Thread

ReefWeeds

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like your team name!

I got it from a Fantasy Name Generator LOL. It was between that and Retro Fighters, Silver Tornados, or Flying Monkeys :lol:.

I got it from a Fantasy Name Generator LOL. It was between that and Retro Fighters, Silver Tornados, or Flying Monkeys :lol:.

Flying monkeys is pretty awesome!

I read it wrong to Patrick thought you were joining :(

Haha sorry lawnbro, my team spirt is more like team soul domination,so I won't play because i just won't pick other members of another team even if they aren't playing Dallas, worse than thievery and infidelity in my book haha. It also just would distract me from the Dallas goings ons. You'd think I was on their payroll the way I handle myself during football season,it's total overkill to some but gotta make sure I'm being the best possible out of state fan I can be.

#iheardyousucksomethingelse #zing

:o Oh, you're goin' down, BRAAAAAAAAAAP. Get ready. Now you're ahead of Pinner in the A$$-kicking line.

I'm so not a competitive person. Not sure I'm right for this LOL. I just don't have it in me to talk smack :). Hell...my team name is Butterfly Panthers LOLOLOLOL :happy:.

Pinner Reef

Lol Gena. Usually I'm not super competitive either but I'm suuper good at smack talk. If you need any help just PM me.

And to anyone else, if I actually take it too far lemme know to tone it down. Rest assured, I don't really mean anything I say. :grouphug:

I'm so not a competitive person. Not sure I'm right for this LOL. I just don't have it in me to talk smack :). Hell...my team name is Butterfly Panthers LOLOLOLOL :happy:.

HA! This made me :lol:

I'll help ya talk smack, G. I consider it a pastime.

Lol Gena. Usually I'm not super competitive either but I'm suuper good at smack talk. If you need any help just PM me.

And to anyone else, if I actually take it too far lemme know to tone it down. Rest assured, I don't really mean anything I say. :grouphug:

We won't take you seriously, Pinner... :lol:

Ok, team status updated above! We've so far got a total of 12 invited and a total 5 have registered their team online.

Ya'll are going to WIN! (cause I'm gonna lose) I'm not good at smack-talk either...

psssh. It's easy. Just tell BrAAAp to you're going to kick his butt.

There we go every body to the limit! This will be fun for everyone,basically were just putting stakes and sports in the lounge essentially haha.

Archived