Top Shelf Aquatics

Lawn's Lounge Fantasy Football League Thread

ReefWeeds

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub:

screw the boat Stella, lets jump on a motorcycle and ride off into the sunset.

I'm there! I need a sidecar for Franklin tho....

Lol every thread with you two turns into the fluffy cuddle thread lol

Yup! And why wouldn't it? Who doesn't love fluffy cuddles???

If you need someone else I will

definitely join. Doesn't get much better than fantasy football on nano reef

If Steens doesn't get his butt in gear, the team is yours ;) OR if you can get another person to join too, we can go with 14 teams. Need even numbers!

Yup! And why wouldn't it? Who doesn't love fluffy cuddles???

This is supposed to be a smack talking thread. Not cuddly....

Bitch. :flower:

Well, because what is better than cuddles and football? Figured I just HAD to post this video of puppy Franklin learning tricks.

If Steens doesn't get his butt in gear, the team is yours ;) OR if you can get another person to join too, we can go with 14 teams. Need even numbers!

I'm sure I can get someone else, would everybody be cool with 14 teams though? If not, please let me know if Steen doesn't go ahead with it!

Thanks!

I'm sure I can get someone else, would everybody be cool with 14 teams though? If not, please let me know if Steen doesn't go ahead with it!

Thanks!

I'm 100% fine with 14. I had set it at 20 originally and just took it down to 12 today. All others, speak now or forever hold your peace. 2nd person has to be someone on NR though :D

If you need someone else I will

definitely join. Doesn't get much better than fantasy football on nano reef

And dpoltsdsu, send me your email and the second person's email and I'll send you guys/gals an invite to the league.

Paypal sent! omgomgomg

Received!!!! Thanks Kat!

I'm 100% fine with 14. I had set it at 20 originally and just took it down to 12 today. All others, speak now or forever hold your peace. 2nd person has to be someone on NR though :D

well, hell, if the poor guy needs another to join just to play, i'll give it a go. Whats yet another FFB league? Maybe I'll get lucky. Oh, as an added bonus I'll include cuddly picts of my pup.

edit: forgot picts.

Day we got her 11828777_10207461726366719_4234348154127

Couple days ago 11811459_10207461726886732_1921086008315

well, hell, if the poor guy needs another to join just to play, i'll give it a go. Whats yet another FFB league? Maybe I'll get lucky. Oh, as an added bonus I'll include cuddly picts of my pup.

We need more people like you in this world, thanks!

Steens - go register! We have 14 including you. Fnard, pm me your email.

edit: forgot picts.

Day we got her 11828777_10207461726366719_4234348154127

Couple days ago 11811459_10207461726886732_1921086008315

Holy cuteness!!!

Archived