Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lawn's Lounge Fantasy Football League Thread

ReefWeeds

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm bringin' my A game gear.

Where do you find those things? Oh, wait... the internets.

Annd seems like I'm the only one rootin for a respectable team.

buffalo-bills-wallpaper-1.jpg

Where do you find those things? Oh, wait... the internets.

Annd seems like I'm the only one rootin for a respectable team.

buffalo-bills-wallpaper-1.jpg

Bills eh? They're classy I'll give ya that.

Ya, they're pulling themselves back around. See what comes of it this year.

And even if Rex isn't respectable he can at least get the team behind him to do some shit.

Ya, they're pulling themselves back around. See what comes of it this year.

I was gonna be an ass and fly a Dallas flag just cause,but,no need for all that. ;)

Dallas is the most universally hated team there is. Just sayin, go anywhere outside tejas, make the announcement and bathe in the hated thrown at you.

Dallas is the most universally hated team there is. Just sayin, go anywhere outside tejas, make the announcement and bathe in the hated thrown at you.

That's 50/50 for as many haters there's as many fans,I live in raven/eagles/ steelers territory, so I'll agree were hated and that's fine,but I never need to look far for a star either ;)

ahh, I remember it like it was 15yrs ago... Wait, ####! That's the longest title drought of any team. <_<

Like I said, pulling themselves back together. :rolleyes:

ahh, I remember it like it was 15yrs ago... Wait, ####! That's the longest title drought of any team. <_<

All good my friend all good. :)

Like I said, pulling themselves back together. :rolleyes:

He is since he's only suspended for four games.

I hope he gets his suspension reduced. Not because he doesn't deserve it, because he does 100%. I just don't want Jimbo to have any excuses when Dallas stomps all over the patsies in week 5.

Just tries to sign up, isn't working. Also, PayPal to send money?

Nevermind, joined. Now where is send 20.00?

I need the paypal info too please.

I hope he gets his suspension reduced. Not because he doesn't deserve it, because he does 100%. I just don't want Jimbo to have any excuses when Dallas stomps all over the patsies in week 5.

Preach it Glenn! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's on the league activity page near the bottom of the draft date announcement.

Just tries to sign up, isn't working. Also, PayPal to send money?

Nevermind, joined. Now where is send 20.00?

You're all set! Got your monies!

Glenn, I'll PM ya.

We have a black president, does that get partial minorities a few extra points in this league? I mean, affirmative action n' shiz...

No, the two are totally unrelated... Don't even know how you came up with that. lol

How do you figure, affirmative action= minorities. Your are clearly super racist, you don't want me to have reparations......

We have a black president, does that get partial minorities a few extra points in this league? I mean, affirmative action n' shiz...

Good try Steens. Although we really gonna deny the guy playing with cannons and 7.62 belt feeders? ;) I got your back bro

Archived