Top Shelf Aquatics

Spectras Fusion 20

spectra

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a shot of the tang and the RFAs having sex :lol:IMG_1434.jpg

Also a full tank shot with a few pieces of new rock and some more frags :rolleyes: I really need a 12 step program :lol:IMG_1427.jpg

Also a full tank shot with a few pieces of new rock and some more frags :rolleyes: I really need a 12 step program :lol:IMG_1427.jpg

So when is this going to a Red Sea Reefer 250 or a Fusion 40? :P

Looking sweet! #### the tang police :)

So when is this going to a Red Sea Reefer 250 or a Fusion 40? :P

Looking sweet! #### the tang police :)

I wish I had room for the 250.....that 36" just would not fit the corner so am doing the Versa 42 only 30" wide......

Yeah Tang police can #### off ;) They live in the store in a small cube.......its happy and eating and that's all I can ask for......

Wow...VERY NICE! That Florida corner is way impressive :).

Thanks! Hopefully when I can get a little more room in there :lol: I can get some more rics as I love the look of a full ric garden. A few more RFAs will be in order also :)

Thanks! Hopefully when I can get a little more room in there :lol: I can get some more rics as I love the look of a full ric garden. A few more RFAs will be in order also :)

Me too...love a full ric garden! My brother has an amazing rock covered with florida ricordia. I'm jealous :). He knows I want that rock if he ever shuts down his tank :lol:.

It's looking good man!! You've got it so well done, I love it! Which ATO are you using again? Gonna have to find a pump + mounting for mine :(

It's looking good man!! You've got it so well done, I love it! Which ATO are you using again? Gonna have to find a pump + mounting for mine :(

Thanks!

I do not have an ATO I just add RO water daily. I have never had an ATO on any of the tanks I have run.

If I did end up getting one I would do the Smart ATO.

Step 1. Admit you have a problem

Step 2. Get a sponsor. I am available.

Step 3. Give your new sponsor all your corals....

(It's really just a three step program, the other 9 steps are just blah, blah, blah, abstinence, blah, blah, drugs are bad, blah )

• 4 weeks later...
HarryPotter

Just had to quote this :lol:

Oh go RFA yourself. I tried Radion. I really liked it. I tried SunPower. I see what I was missing ;)

Looking really awesome man, wow!

Thanks! I am slowly taking things out as I am trying to move the tank and need to take it down for a while......

I hear a little angel chorus singing in my head when I look at the second pic with all the zoas :)

I like my zoas ;) There are a few more in there that are not in the shot :lol: I need to get tem moved as they are growing onto the racks and that is not good......

Archived