SaltCritters.com

Spectras Fusion 20

spectra

Did you get this sorted?

I think it was a swing in the alk but not 100% sure. Everything is fat and happy now but still have one plate coral that is not so good looking.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was a swing in the alk but not 100% sure. Everything is fat and happy now but still have one plate coral that is not so good looking.

Glad all is on the up and up. Get that plate healthy. I love my new plate. :wub: Such awesome corals.

My plate has not been doing well since I moved it to the big tank. I think too much flow so I tucked behind a rock for them. Hope it gets better so i can move it back to the front

Mine is in flow and there are actually 2 of them one is doing great the other not so great so unsure. I feed them both the same way also.

Took a few shots tonight of the tank with the pumps off IMG_1236.jpg

Notice your not running the spin streams. Is there a reason?

Just one more thing to deal with.

I have a Sicce 1.5 for a return and am also running a MP10 at 50% and flow is great. If I turn the MP up I get a sand storm.

Lots of plate talk here!

How often do you feed, what lighting, and how much flow?

Does this look healthy or tissue pinched on the edges?

2A91A5CB-C6B4-4CDD-970C-6F7D69DDD045_zps

I use one in my 4g tank where there's no room for a real circulation pump. I have an MP10 in my 10g which takes care of business, no need for a spin stream there. Whatever comes out of the return pump gets all broken up by the MP10 anyway.

Lots of plate talk here!

How often do you feed, what lighting, and how much flow?

Does this look healthy or tissue pinched on the edges?

2A91A5CB-C6B4-4CDD-970C-6F7D69DDD045_zps

Kessil 360 for the light

I feed them almost everyday. and flow is not huge but food goes flying by if pumps are on so I turn things off and let them eat. I have one that started to recede on one edge so I make sure it eats every day.

Yours looks pretty good to me. look at it at night does it puff up? Mine go nuts at night when the lights are off.

Acans look like glow Sticks very nice spectra!

Thanks

Yep when the Kessil gets ready to quit I get a lot of pop out of those blues......I need to take a shot just before light go out and see all the neon glowing in there :lol:

Thanks

Yep when the Kessil gets ready to quit I get a lot of pop out of those blues......I need to take a shot just before light go out and see all the neon glowing in there :lol:

It's cool,I like to space in front of my tank all the time I can,ya dig? ;)

It's cool,I like to space in front of my tank all the time I can,ya dig? ;)

Yep tank is right next to my desk....I am old school and still have a keyboard and a computer :o oh and a mouse to :lol:

I hate laptops and am blind so can not use my phone.......

Hi. :)

Tank looks good.

You just need to glue them there frags on those rocks. :)

Am doing the 42 now so no gluing yet......not sure what rock work is going in there yet so.....

Yep tank is right next to my desk....I am old school and still have a keyboard and a computer :o oh and a mouse to :lol:

I hate laptops and am blind so can not use my phone.......

Am doing the 42 now so no gluing yet......not sure what rock work is going in there yet so.....

Nice. :)

I'm really diggin that corner :wub:

I do like it......I have always liked rics and well now that I have a few RFA I like them to......

Sis you see lucky :lol:IMG_1373.jpg

Where's that million dollar zoa?

Still at the dealer :lol: I have not made it out there to pick it up. He is only open until noon and had to go measure a job.

Next weekend am grabbing it.

Archived