Spectras Fusion 20

spectra

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real pictures!... those suck. And you should feel bad because you suck too

IMG9513931_zpshqoxvvzc.jpg

Let me help you be awesone

Thanks asshole :P I did not put that one in photobucket yet.....

Well on a sad note one RFA might not make it......I noticed when I got them one had its mouth open some and well this morning could see all the way through......not looking to good at this point.

Love that dig, I have been eyeing a few like that at the lfs.. my my little nuvo 10 may not be able to fit more sps when things start to fill in... Or can it?

Your acans are so fluffy! Nothing better than fluffy acans imo.

That's a nice sized frag! And the crab is cute :wub:

Thanks! frag is about 1 1/2 maybe I just saw all the growth and had to grab it.......

Love that dig, I have been eyeing a few like that at the lfs.. my my little nuvo 10 may not be able to fit more sps when things start to fill in... Or can it?

Your acans are so fluffy! Nothing better than fluffy acans imo.

Thanks! and yes fluffy acans are great! I have a few others that are that way also and need to get some pics.

Nice score on the digi- good splash of color

Thanks!

Picked up a Garf Bonsai today........and another fish :unsure: Pics when the lights come on.......

Need to get the bigger tank going.......

Picked up a Garf Bonsai today........and another fish :unsure: Pics when the lights come on.......

Need to get the bigger tank going.......

Nice! Let's see em.........what fish did you get?

Nice! Let's see em.........what fish did you get?

Will post a pic a bit later when I do a tank cleaning. And as for the fish lets just say one that needs a bigger tank :lol: I could not resist the little guy or gal but it will outgrow its digs soon.......

Also need to rearrange a few things as I am setting up another Fusion 20 tomorrow at a school. I am going to take one of my rocks out and put it in that tank so it does not have a big cycle.

Will post a pic a bit later when I do a tank cleaning. And as for the fish lets just say one that needs a bigger tank :lol: I could not resist the little guy or gal but it will outgrow its digs soon.......

Also need to rearrange a few things as I am setting up another Fusion 20 tomorrow at a school. I am going to take one of my rocks out and put it in that tank so it does not have a big cycle.

I am guessing a type of Tang ?

4312a77c834707af33ec038a870ab3aa_zpsc5my

Yep just not that kind :lol: Picked up a little sailfin.....

Woah!! A Sailfin, type of Tang I presume (from Google) - can you post some pics when you have time!! I'm so curious.. now I want one haha..

Woah!! A Sailfin, type of Tang I presume (from Google) - can you post some pics when you have time!! I'm so curious.. now I want one haha..

Well not really a fish for these tanks :lol: the tang police might come a knockin :rolleyes:

I am setting up a bigger tank so this is just temporary.....I could not pass it up as do not see the smaller ones much.

I am setting up a bigger tank so this is just temporary.....

Yeaaa that's a good point then, hahaha.. I shouldn't put one then :P I know I saw people put a normal tang (yellow) in small tanks and.. yeah, bad choice haha. But I have heard some types of species are actually okay for smaller tanks? No idea what though!

Yeaaa that's a good point then, hahaha.. I shouldn't put one then :P I know I saw people put a normal tang (yellow) in small tanks and.. yeah, bad choice haha. But I have heard some types of species are actually okay for smaller tanks? No idea what though!

This is my only issue with smaller tanks. I like the big fish :lol:

^This is my life :lol:

Yep I love those bigger fish......I would love about a 8 foot tank so I could have many swimmers and one hell of a skimmer to keep up with them :lol:

Well time for the weekly rounds ;) stopping by a friends place who has a 400 gallon :wub: and probably another 400 gallons in frag tanks :blink: Getting some pink boobies also :lol:

Managed to piss everyone of today :lol: Had a little goby that lived in a rock and had to evict it :blink: as I pulled the rock out for tomorrows project......anyway tank now has a few pieces of nice new white rock but tank looks like poop so no FTS tonight.....but here are a few.

Better pic of the crab IMG_1421.jpg

My Garf I picked up along with some pink boobies and some rastas and another zoa mixed together. IMG_1420.jpg

And last had to do the garden ;) 14 of 15 as one went AWOL and moved out of town...... IMG_1423.jpg

Nice! That garf is a really excellent piece.

Thanks! I am a sucker for purple and green :lol: the first time I saw it I was just :o so had to have it......the mother colony was about 8 inches across.......

all those nems look great. how did you get them to not move??

Thanks and I am just lucky I guess :lol: Almost all of them have stayed where I put them. I did have a few climb that rock but that was it. The one on the upper right had a friend who was next to it and then went under the rock and popped out of the sand :blink: If you look through the sunny ds you will see the rogue nem :lol: it is almost on the back of the rock.

Archived