Spectras Fusion 20

spectra

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well tank is doing great and picked up a few more frags :lol:

IMG_1166.jpg

Sand bed has Dendros a few plate corals and also a sun coral in the shade........oh a mini scoly and..........

IMG_1166.jpg

Sand bed has Dendros a few plate corals and also a sun coral in the shade........oh a mini scoly and..........

zoa-palooza!!

Yes I seem to like them :lol: am up to about 35 different ones I think.......

Does not help I have a few locals who have one sweet collection.......one is even a dealer and sells on Ebay so I get sweet deals........

• 2 weeks later...

So many corals!

Yeah I am just to far gone on this tank............I need to get the 42 going.......

I just can not stop :lol: every time I hit the LFS I buy a few things..........

• 4 weeks later...

Dood. i understand. If I go to LFS and don't buy something, I get a sick, depressed feeling. I think it's an illness. I'm too far into this hobby to pull out, but may not have been the best hobby for my personality.........

post-89740-0-41532400-1450378989_thumb.jpeg

Wow! There is a lot going on in this tank. That stand is awesome! In your top down shot, I see an orange plate. What is the one next to it to the left?

I guess actually it would the one in front of the orange plate.

IMG_1166.jpg

HOLY CRAP!

Thats just one side :lol: I have 2 frag racks now...................and also the nems down below.......

lol!!! You're worse than me! I didn't think it was possible but I'm really thankful there is someone else with just as bad of an addiction :)

lol!!! You're worse than me! I didn't think it was possible but I'm really thankful there is someone else with just as bad of an addiction :)

Go big or go home :lol:

righttirefire

Jeez.... how did I miss this... next time your in my wonderful neighborhood look my up. I'll buy you a beer you old fart! You bring some of those... EVERYTHING! You can drool over my RFAs

Jeez.... how did I miss this... next time your in my wonderful neighborhood look my up. I'll buy you a beer you old fart! You bring some of those... EVERYTHING! You can drool over my RFAs

I will as I do get south every so often. I am sure I can come up with a frag of something...... :lol:

Will work on it......I have added 9 rock nems now.........

Good grief, dood. Were you ever a heroin addict? I take that back, you'd probably be dead.... :unsure:

Jokes aside, you are an inspiration of coral gluttony :D

Good grief, dood. Were you ever a heroin addict? I take that back, you'd probably be dead.... :unsure:

Jokes aside, you are an inspiration of coral gluttony :D

Well like I said before.....go big :lol: we only live once so make the most of it............

HOLY CRAP!

Took a few shots tonight of the tank with the pumps off IMG_1236.jpg

Top down IMG_1233.jpg

Nice! So basically this is a holding tank until you upgrade?

I'll be happy to take some of those zoas off your hands if you need the space :D

show me your nems!

I think you have seen them but here you go.....

IMG_1338.jpg

Nice! So basically this is a holding tank until you upgrade?

I'll be happy to take some of those zoas off your hands if you need the space :D

Kind of but after today I need to get the new tank going......things took a turn and not sure why. Might be so many things in a small tank or a swing on parameters......zoas all seem to be doing fine it was the SPS and acans that took a hit....

DIRK DIGGLER

Sweet tank! Great assortment of corals and that frag rack!! Seeing all those rock nems makes me want to get one now haha. What lighting are you using?

Sweet tank! Great assortment of corals and that frag rack!! Seeing all those rock nems makes me want to get one now haha. What lighting are you using?

Thanks!

Kessil 360 on it. I started with the 160 and then tried a XR15 but did not like the disco ball effect from the XR.

I think you have seen them but here you go.....

IMG_1338.jpg

Kind of but after today I need to get the new tank going......things took a turn and not sure why. Might be so many things in a small tank or a swing on parameters......zoas all seem to be doing fine it was the SPS and acans that took a hit....

Did you get this sorted?

Archived