Top Shelf Aquatics

Spectras Fusion 20

spectra

Getting closer to empty :( still a ways to go though......swapped out the Kessil to a AI prime and well I like the Kessil much better.

Kessil IMG_1578.jpg

AI Prime tonight.

IMG_1607.jpg

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sk8n Reefer

Looks like totally different spectrums. I kinda like the heavy blue of the prime- Look at that purple cap in the middle- sweet ?

Looks like totally different spectrums. I kinda like the heavy blue of the prime- Look at that purple cap in the middle- sweet

I see what you are saying but the Kessil was just brighter overall. The cap does look good though but was nice under the kessil to. The hurricane chalice is more blue in the prime than in the kessil pic.

Yea the prime looks nice and damn you have alot of RFAs lol

Only 14 in there :) Hopefully once I get the Versa up and running I will get the fusion back online and just make it a RFA and macro/softy tank.

The few SPS I have will go with the zoas and acans into the 42.

I see what you are saying but the Kessil was just brighter overall. The cap does look good though but was nice under the kessil to. The hurricane chalice is more blue in the prime than in the kessil pic.

Only 14 in there :) Hopefully once I get the Versa up and running I will get the fusion back online and just make it a RFA and macro/softy tank.

The few SPS I have will go with the zoas and acans into the 42.

Sounds like an excellent plan my friend :)

Sounds like an excellent plan my friend :)

Of course plans change :lol: hopefully I can stick to the plan.......

And of course trying to move tanks I order more stuff :rolleyes: Have a few things coming from KP Aquatics tomorrow......

Of course plans change :lol: hopefully I can stick to the plan.......

And of course trying to move tanks I order more stuff :rolleyes: Have a few things coming from KP Aquatics tomorrow......

Well that's just awesome can't wait to see what you get :)

are all those nems for me??? you so nice =P

I am not looking forward to moving that rock......I am hoping they will all kind of stay put when I move it fingerscrossed

So is this the tank that gets the spaghetti coral that you said you got on someone else's thread? Picture? How do you like it? That's the rough part, so many places online give you a 1.5" piece. I just found this thread and your rfas! Love rfas.

So is this the tank that gets the spaghetti coral that you said you got on someone else's thread? Picture? How do you like it? That's the rough part, so many places online give you a 1.5" piece. I just found this thread and your rfas! Love rfas.

It is in the 40 breeder garage tank right now. I am taking the fusion down to replace carpet in he room then setting up a new tank. Hopefully the fusion will live on as a RFA/Macro with a frog fish in there. Still not sure the frog fish will like the RFAs or not. I do not want it to get stung but the RFAs are not so bad. Still trying to figure it out......will post up spaghetti pics soon.

• 4 weeks later...
righttirefire

Lol... this tank is broken down and delivered to its new home today... not my home, but hopefully we'll see a new build soon

wow.... so nice.

Thanks it was a nice tank but I just had to much stuff :lol: Not sure what way I am going to go yet I have a few options....

• 6 months later...

Ok, found I did post here before, in March/April. Just get lost sometimes in people's threads, not sure where I've been anymore, some run together, you know what I mean?

Ok, found I did post here before, in March/April. Just get lost sometimes in people's threads, not sure where I've been anymore, some run together, you know what I mean?

This one is gone now................. ;)

Archived