Innovative Marine Aquariums

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

7 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Oh, tomorrow is WEDNESDAY!!

How long did it take you to figure that out :slap: get off the computer and get painting...........................the misses is going to kick your ass....................

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

####ing craigslist..................found a bike and the guy just doesn't answer emails WTF..................then lowers the price today :rolleyes: some people................

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, spectra said:

How long did it take you to figure that out :slap: get off the computer and get painting...........................the misses is going to kick your ass....................

Item #   Description Qty Shipped
89698   DD SW-B FISH 1
36910   DD SW-A FISH
  • Like 2
53 minutes ago, spectra said:

####ing craigslist..................found a bike and the guy just doesn't answer emails WTF..................then lowers the price today :rolleyes: some people................

Sooo.....buy it for less money now.  Why are you complaining?

5 minutes ago, spectra said:

quit buying fish and get things done :lol:

I did.  I bought those yesterday. 

You finish your wife's bike yet?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

What are they?????

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

How can I buy it if the idiot doesn't respond.................he  or she sends an email today saying I am back in town now....................I respond and well nothing............,.then get home and see the price was dropped after I emailed........

3 minutes ago, stellablue said:

What are they?????

Fish DUH :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
36 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

No waiting for more stuff...........,ran out of some loom while wiring it up.........also new chain and sprockets show up Thursday I think.........,maybe have it running next week will see. I need to get it off the dolly so I can put the exhaust on it but that will be the last thing.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, spectra said:

No waiting for more stuff...........,ran out of some loom while wiring it up.........also new chain and sprockets show up Thursday I think.........,maybe have it running next week will see. Mrs Crossfit and my son need to get it off the dolly so I can put the exhaust on it but that will be the last thing.

Wacha using for the exhaust? Chrome or black? 

6 hours ago, Sancho said:

Wacha using for the exhaust? Chrome or black? 

Factory pipes that are wrapped in black. Mufflers are a generic black that almost match the factory look. But just for Jack they have a chrome end about 3 inches. I may go another rout if I don't like it but just want to get it going now........

• Like 1
1 hour ago, spectra said:

Factory pipes that are wrapped in black. Mufflers are a generic black that almost match the factory look. But just for Jack they have a chrome end about 3 inches. I may go another rout if I don't like it but just want to get it going now........

Chrome tip.....eeewwwww. I can send you some dingle-balls that you can hang around the bottom edge of the seat.

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, stellablue said:

What kind of fish is that Jeff? 

Hahaha jack. I mean jack. 

Well, Stella.....which one ate you referring to?

?

• Like 1

Here's the new star of the tank....Yellow Candy Hogfish.  2nd one.  1st jumped out when the cover was off.  Beautiful fish who cruises the rockwork all day long.  Awesome fish.

The "bonded" gobies left each other within about 2 minutes....tops.  One is in front left rockwork with Mr Snappypants. The other went towards the back rockwork in center....havent seen him all day.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Well, Stella.....which one ate you referring to?

?

Just out of curiosity.......do you ever call El Jeffe.... Jack?  

:naughtydance:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
14 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Chrome tip.....eeewwwww. I can send you some dingle-balls that you can hang around the bottom edge of the seat.

Was polishing the turd today.......................

And the mufflers are this........not a chrome tip like you are thinking........I can always paint it black if I don't like the look also ;)  http://www.dimecitycycles.com/chrome-tipped-satin-black-17-inch-shorty-reverse-cone-megaphone-muffler.html#customer-reviews

IMG_3981.JPG

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, spectra said:

Was polishing the turd today.......................

And the mufflers are this........not a chrome tip like you are thinking........I can always paint it black if I don't like the look also ;)  http://www.dimecitycycles.com/chrome-tipped-satin-black-17-inch-shorty-reverse-cone-megaphone-muffler.html#customer-reviews

IMG_3981.JPG

Yep....pretty sure Mrs Spectra would prefer a black tip.

:haha:

Nice polish job!

• Wow 1