Cultivated Reef

NanoFreaks Cadlight Versa 68

Nanofreak79

Thanks hore, nice to see you......or your text. Lol

Lol. I've been busy. Work, car work, other half's tank. She got a green wolf eel.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm running a pay as you go sprint, $45 for unlimited and 3 gigs, which is sweet, I'm mostly Internet. My bill from sprint has steadily gone up, I've had four bills now. There now charging me $85 for one line, WTF? I just haven't had time to call them and figure this out. I'm writing from the hospital right now, my little guy 8 year old had a tonsillectomy and is having complications. Things are looking up for him and getting lots of smiles now. I'd call my sprint but I don't want to have to get loud in the hospital area arguing with the CSR, who don't be carin y'all!

Sorry to hear about your boy but glad he is doing better. How have you been?

Hmm, sorry to hear about this.

Yeah, I kinda went off and blasted him in a pm, which I'm not proud of but we don't see eye to eye. I'm not always proud of some things I say, but others I'm glad to tell it like it is, why sugar coat it....JMO. I think a system of 1/4" ,1/2", 3/4" etc. would be better. S, M ,L? What does that mean? Small should not be 1/4" or so, I see a very tiny area of baby blue? Dunno, whatever, time to get over it I guess.

I'll get some pics up with the new phone and some new gel filters soon. Had to call PayPal about the roscoe swatches, which never showed up. I don't have the kids on Wednesday or Thursday, unless mason doesn't come home tomorrow. I also have a big SURPRIZE for everyone that I should of already revealed! Good things to come.

Love your Tank! kat you got some beautiful tanks and lots of good info as well in that thread.......the little tank has changed, changing so most likely more updates.

LMAO, this is for horecrazy.....didn't grab the quote, derp

That's bad ass dude. I like that yellow horned one, cannot remember name now. Separating is harder than actually getting married and all the junk. Sometimes bring in a man down. Lol

Thats a little messed up but hopefully they will fix it pne way or another maybe bigger frags on the next order.

That's the thing, he did give me a few extra polyps, not on the expensive ones, but he is giving. The problem is that's the excuse for it, which is not fair. I paid$70-$80 for this tiny little frag. Then I got all P Oedmand said some things I shouldn't have. I'll have to agree to disagree!

I wish I was at home right now. I think this cheap...er phone takes some de met pics. I also found a ring to reverse my 50mm lens that would essentially make it a little macro lens! Pretty sweet.

Sorry to hear about your boy but glad he is doing better. How have you been?

Thanks bro! I've been good to shitty, depends on the day and all the crap I have on my plate that day, or dealing with the soon to be EX! Is annoying and.....well, we know how it is, on and on. He's sleeping next to me finally, and I haven't slept more than a few hours last two days.

Yeah, I kinda went off and blasted him in a pm, which I'm not proud of but we don't see eye to eye. I'm not always proud of some things I say, but others I'm glad to tell it like it is, why sugar coat it....JMO. I think a system of 1/4" ,1/2", 3/4" etc. would be better. S, M ,L? What does that mean? Small should not be 1/4" or so, I see a very tiny area of baby blue? Dunno, whatever, time to get over it I guess.

I'll get some pics up with the new phone and some new gel filters soon. Had to call PayPal about the roscoe swatches, which never showed up. I don't have the kids on Wednesday or Thursday, unless mason doesn't come home tomorrow. I also have a big SURPRIZE for everyone that I should of already revealed! Good things to come.

Love your Tank! kat you got some beautiful tanks and lots of good info as well in that thread.......the little tank has changed, changing so most likely more updates.

LMAO, this is for horecrazy.....didn't grab the quote, derp

That's bad ass dude. I like that yellow horned one, cannot remember name now. Separating is harder than actually getting married and all the junk. Sometimes bring in a man down. Lol

That's the thing, he did give me a few extra polyps, not on the expensive ones, but he is giving. The problem is that's the excuse for it, which is not fair. I paid$70-$80 for this tiny little frag. Then I got all P Oedmand said some things I shouldn't have. I'll have to agree to disagree!

I wish I was at home right now. I think this cheap...er phone takes some de met pics. I also found a ring to reverse my 50mm lens that would essentially make it a little macro lens! Pretty sweet.

Thanks bro! I've been good to shitty, depends on the day and all the crap I have on my plate that day, or dealing with the soon to be EX! Is annoying and.....well, we know how it is, on and on. He's sleeping next to me finally, and I haven't slept more than a few hours last two days.

Keep your head up man it always gets better ;)

Lawn,an, sorry it's been awhile. I feel like jumping in on the thread it's just hard to keep up and there's some new faces.

Going out to vape now he's sleeping. I'll be back with pics in a day or so thank you guys for carin and sharin!

I got my Fish Nuts package yesterday and was pretty impressed. They had great packaging inside and out. The only real complaint was the cold ice pack they included, it has been in the 60's. I guess what I'm trying to say is things were cold.

Pics:

Envelope, sealed with a wax stamp.....pretty sure it

To really a sticker, IDK?

20550013080_7a43ea8f1b.jpgFishnuts by -Nanofreak79-

Front of card envelope.

20551264829_d95ddfbeb4.jpg2015-08-20_12-35-58 by -Nanofreak79-

Sorry about angle, in a hurry to leave the house. Here's a little thank you inside

20711790656_63161674c3.jpg2015-08-20_12-36-36 by -Nanofreak79-

I guess with all the orders it would be a hassle. I also know there not ever perfect , the stamps that is. I got one of there yellow tangs for $10 and had a coupon for $10, all I paid was $20'for shipping, oh and some more ceriths, they keep all my zoas and palys clean. Sometimes there just too tempting for the crabs.

I'll be back with some pics using my new PAYG phone. Sorry it's been crazy with the little one sick and the court stuff coming up tomorrow.

So I see LC is selling shazzams, recently added to there collection via emails I get auto from them. These originally were brought out from RaysReef who sponsored TCMAS the local fish club. He then gave or sold a few to Zach at The Digital Fishroom, who recently shutdown his web business. I got mine from zach and grew it into a small 12 or so polyp colony, then came the unexpected melting and death to mine. By this time ray had already sold his down to just a few polyps, and started a waiting list, then lost his. Zach had lost some of his as well, leaving me on the hunt. All of the sudden bam LC has some. I wonder where they got them from....I will email them. You decide if they look alike. Neither have been, let's say, touched up much.

Zach, or original lineages polyps.

20129503764_444aed4f46.jpgRecently Added-47 by -Nanofreak79-

LC's

20131144763_33264135d8.jpgRecently Added-48 by -Nanofreak79-

I see signs of similar lineage but there is definitely some divergence.

Particularly in the fringe and the second ring from the mouth. Also the width of the color rings is different.

Nothing to say of the color saturation but that could be a camera differential.

I see signs of similar lineage but there is definitely some divergence.

Particularly in the fringe and the second ring from the mouth. Also the width of the color rings is different.

Nothing to say of the color saturation but that could be a camera differential.

Yes, there can always be a small variant, but I see what your seeing I think......two different polyps. This isn't to be a dick to LC, I just am not seeing the same polyp, especially the one in my mind from when I had them. Super vibrant colors and not a pastel look at all.

Clearly the answer is buy some and tell us. Not that I need to know. I'm saving up for car mods right now. Lol. I always pick expensive hobbies.

Been super busy with my youngest having his tosils out. I also had a terrible loss of my favorite fish, my snowflake clownfish. I check the tank daily and noticed right away something was off. My naked clown was not with his buddy and in there little piece of the reef they defend and call home. Hes hangong up by the overflow now. I found the snowflake dried up on the floor behind the tank. I took my black saddle back clown from my 6 gallon and put him in the 68 right away. Thet still haven't hooked up, but are starting to get closer in the tank.

I also need to take pics and make some videos.i have a suprise waitinh to be revealed!

• 1 month later...

I realize I've had a boring thread. I've been so busy trying to deal with some major life changes. I will say that I've still been collecting corals. My z and p collection is flourishing and I've bought some nice collector pieces.

I'm in need of a smaller skimmer. I can't keep a constant or regular skim head. A smaller skimmer should help that. I'd like to sell my D500, either for the swc 120, sca 303 or even D300.

My light schedule is working good and the t5's helping too. I'm having trouble with most of my SP's and my caps as well. The top third of the tank is fairly boring. I need to find some high light LPs.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't really been posting lately, as I've had a lot on my mind and in my life. I will get to some pics. I promise. I also hav not been reporting my coral purchase. I've gotten three boxes of stuff from LC and looking to get some sps now for the top third of the tank.

Takeith your time bro !!!! Shit ain't all rainbows and unicorns lol. Glad to hear at least this tank is coming along. I finally got my light "finished" at least th led part of it. Updated my thread with pics.

Just placed an order with cultivated reef. Some badass pieces coming, most for this tank and some for the z and p 4 gln. There customer service has been awesome so far and I haven't even received my coral yet. I got the cameras out and ready to shoot some pics. I still only have the 50 mm, but also have a point and shoot working good. I'll also be having my replacement phone Monday.....finally

My order came in this morning, it was well packaged and so were the frags. Holly is a great person to deal with, I must have sent 6?-ish emails back and forth. I deffinetly order from them again!

What I got

Superman monti

ORA bird of paradise

ORA red planet

Red robin acro

stylo slimer

Z and P

Sunny d

Space monster

Bloodshot

Miami vice

Hot damn man,those frags are nice as hell !!!! I love the polyps on red planets,so different !!! How's the 4g coming along ?! Find a scape yet ?

Archived