SaltCritters.com

NanoFreaks Cadlight Versa 68

Nanofreak79

Thank you bro. The frags are huge for the price I paid. I'm used to tiny frags, I mean tiny when it comes to anything nice. The superman monti is huge, those plugs are big. Anyway., super happy and hoping I can get at least a small order in next month. I'm taking my time on the 4 G. I just bought 4 lbs of shelf rock. I'll make a bonsai type tree....crossing fingers. The tank is really quite small.

P

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I have not been good on updating y threads. I have many new coral, but some recently dead overnight. I used the ceramic 20.0 frag rock. Im super bummed,everything was going so well. I have 4 others, using without issue. some spa starting white from bottom up and the duncan colony I've had for years. I hate reefing somedays.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I've been more than bad at updating my threads and also things in store for my tanks and other surprises. I had to post this photo here to show off my new toys!

I did a murdered out old school tide mini with bluefish and moonlight, this light is for a yet to be revealed project. I also got a quad black with red covers for my 68 cad. I'll keep it this simple right now.

23400347992_54f9c0f437.jpg by -Nanofreak79-

This red will soon be a complete part of my overall system overhaul.

22881707953_54ba341004.jpg by -Nanofreak79-

Thanks to Dave! As usual great guy, lights and service. Just the tide has come a long way since my first tide years ago.

Thanks, I was trying to link the mini and figured the lights were out already. Apex is acting stupid(friend coming to fix)like usual so can't change settings on apex fusion. I've been thinking long and hard about selling it and using cash elsewhere or getting the archon. I like the simple dj power bar type setup. Just tossing around ideas.

• 1 year later...

Major tank crash, partly, well mostly my fault. I had a bad year with many things to deal with. Tank is down and sitting in storage. Maybe someday I'll setup again but for now my new 45-f is doing the job. I actually prefer nano tanks anyway.

Archived