Coral Vue Hydros

NanoFreaks Cadlight Versa 68

Nanofreak79

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

New zoas coming soon!

It seems like no one Is into this build......I really want to know what you guys think about the rock work and if it should be changed! Help a brotha out.

picoreef78

Dude nice build, love the tank. Following. Go with you tree/island rock design.

Cacdlights is coming out with an ATO reservoir?

Nanofreak79

Dude nice build, love the tank. Following. Go with you tree/island rock design.

Cacdlights is coming out with an ATO reservoir?

Thank you! Yeah, they have anATO and the float switch and pump. It is not on there separate purchase area, but is a option now for the versa series. I called and they are shipping me jus the reservoir, not all the other stuff, since I have an ATO already. I hope this fits inside the stand. The ATO reservoir I have now is old and white acrylic.

picoreef78

I have a Tunze ATO in a 2.5 gallon jug I was hoping to spruce up a bit. I have the Artisan II 50 gallon (cough 48 gallon) tank.

I still vote for the sculpture, add dimension, to the tank and placed to secure or place the frags.

Nanofreak79

Yeah I have the tunze nano on my small tank and the Larger 3155 tunze ATO. sculpture huh.....thank you for your help, decisions decisions

Very nice build, i've been eye balling these versa series for a minute now... Would you recommend? I'm looking to upgrade my 45 JBJ AIO. Was the plumbing easy to install? I don't like the rockwork that you had posted. What you have already is nice. Looks funky, gumby style.

Nanofreak79

I just need a nice and neat looking reservoir.

I just talked to them. I guess it is made to sit on top of the sump. kinda weird or different. Now I know it will fit.

Very nice build, i've been eye balling these versa series for a minute now... Would you recommend? I'm looking to upgrade my 45 JBJ AIO. Was the plumbing easy to install? I don't like the rockwork that you had posted. What you have already is nice. Looks funky, gumby style.

Thank you for your input. I love the tank, plumbing is standard now not funky sizes you can't use pieces from your local plumbing store. This is my second tank. My 45 gallon was nice too. I love the size and quality was spot on no complaints.

When you setup the tank did all the plumbing fit? I think I may pull the trigger on this tank. Yours is pushing me to do it! My 45 is heavily stocked with large lps colonies I need more room, my toadstool is out of the water lol.

Nanofreak79

Yes all the plumbing was perfect. they are now using standard plumbing, which gives you more options for adding extra valves etc. I was into shallow tanks for awhile, but love that I have more options for coral placement.

Nanofreak79

can not say, don't want anyone trying to snipe my stuff. I cannot wait to see them and add to my collection with a lot of stuff I've lost. :rolleyes:

Nanofreak79

So I have a 50/50 love hate according to the members that chimed in. It is a little spendy, I would hate to make a spend mistake. I could see it looking very cool full of sps on top lps further down and zoas on the bottom.

Following. I like the build. Looks similar to what I am putting together. I ordered the 70G Artisan which is almost the same tank, they just conned more money out of me.

I personally hate the fake rock structure. It simply looks like fake and unrealistic... I think its the large flat tiers that turn me off. To each their own... but not my taste. I prefer natural.

Nanofreak79

Thanks for following. Yeah, I see what people are saying. I already spent decent money getting live rock from Florida anyway. I like the artisan series stands because there plywood, but I can live with this one.....it's not all that bad. Thanks for your input on the rock work!

Nanofreak79

I just need a nice and neat looking reservoir.

This one sits on top of the sump, kinda weird, plus I have a bunch of hoses and crap in the way......have to see when it gets here.

Nanofreak79

I will, and I will post some pics. I hope it fits with all the tubing I have in the way, might have to redo some sump work. :slap:

natalia_la_loca

I think that tree rock thing would look really interesting and original actually. Would also provide hiding places for fish. But if you've already bought live rock, go with the live rock. you can make it work either way.

Archived