Top Shelf Aquatics

••Jr's PicoAquariums 15g Bommie Reef••

JR!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha.

Just need to send this damn nanobox out for updating. Then we cab get really moving

I was thinking about updating my lighting to the new hydra 26 WiFi but Dave's new nanobox line looks sweet!

Sleeeeeeeeeeeek!

What are you going to be using for light?

Nanobox duo with bluefish

I was thinking about updating my lighting to the new hydra 26 WiFi but Dave's new nanobox line looks sweet!

I'm in love with his stuff. Working with him is a dream too

Nanobox duo with bluefish

I'm in love with his stuff. Working with him is a dream too

Damn straight! I liked his work before but this new sh!t trumps previous products by far. Those natural wood covers!

• 2 weeks later...

How was Bosa not suspended last week for that helmet to helmet? Big Ten had to protect their undefeated #1 team and overturn the call. Dude is the biggest scum bag in college football. IDC how good he is, plays dirty as hell. Reminds me of Suh.

How was Bosa not suspended last week for that helmet to helmet? Big Ten had to protect their undefeated #1 team and overturn the call. Dude is the biggest scum bag in college football. IDC how good he is, plays dirty as hell. Reminds me of Suh.

No idea tbh. I've never been a big fan of him either. Overrated if you ask me.

Love that sump! It's going to be a great!

Thanks man.
Tom@HaslettMI

Cobalt-aquatics-mj1200.jpg

​if someone has an extra one of the air valves that they could sell me id love them long time

Did you find one yet? If not, PM me your address and I'll mail one out to you Monday. Only catch... The coupler is red, not black!

Sweet build by the way.

Tom

You ready for coral yet? :P

almost. as soon as i get the light done ill be getting coral in here. gonna have to make an order with you :D

Did you find one yet? If not, PM me your address and I'll mail one out to you Monday. Only catch... The coupler is red, not black!

Sweet build by the way.

Tom

wow thanks man i sure will pm you.

Yes! Awesome build!! Now just build faster please... With more pics!

when i have new stuff to post pics of i sure will take some. really need to get glass for my camera

last shot before the light gets done. then it will be time to start adding corals.

22369540115_39ae0aeb35_h.jpg

​think im going with a ton of zoas in this build. acans too

So clean

thanks man.

Zoas!!!!! yeah boy!

haha they sell mini colonies here for $10. im gonna nab a few soon. they have a ton of different types too

Ohio......MN aint got nothin. I order all my stuff on line, have been for awhile. There is only one good LFS, and it will suck every dime out of your wallet to get mini colonies of anything. They still charge $125 for BBT. This tank will be awesome.

BBT, BTA...lol

Archived