​thoughts?

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so the nano-box have been taken down.

​this is the plan for it.

​2 v3 arrays 1 moonlight and bluefish

​thoughts?

i have that set up right now and I've been hearing that you don't really need moonlights since you can control the blues pretty well. I got the moon lights and love it though. Can't go wrong with Dave

Looking good JR. Rockscape Time? :naughtydance:

in about a week. have to get the rest the the plumbing then send the light out for upgrades

Nanofreak79

so the nano-box have been taken down.

​this is the plan for it.

​2 v3 arrays 1 moonlight and bluefish

​thoughts?

yes yes yes!

I predicted cav's in 4, but they had to blow game 1.

I have them in 6 now. They'll win tomorrow, lose in Oakland, then blow them out in game 6.

Bron is the GOAT. Jordan was miserable until he had his all-stars with him. And Jordan's all-stars were all far superior than anything Bron has been put with. (For Jordan lovers, Dwade was way past his prime and Bosh sucks)

I predicted cav's in 4, but they had to blow game 1.

I have them in 6 now. They'll win tomorrow, lose in Oakland, then blow them out in game 6.

Bron is the GOAT. Jordan was miserable until he had his all-stars with him. And Jordan's all-stars were all far superior than anything Bron has been put with. (For Jordan lovers, Dwade was way past his prime and Bosh sucks)

yeah i 100% agree. would love to see them take it in Oakland though

yeah i 100% agree. would love to see them take it in Oakland though

Even if Bron could win it in Oakland, he would miss that game winning layup on purpose, so he could bring it back home and win haha

Even if Bron could win it in Oakland, he would miss that game winning layup on purpose, so he could bring it back home and win haha

i dont care where they win. i just want this over rofl. this late game comebacks are going to kill me

Thank you Sir!

Really can't believe how quiet the over flow is. Like when I say silent I really can't hear a thing. Even with my ear nearly an inch away

Looks great. I've never had a sump set up like yours, are sumps like that loud because the water is dropping down into a new section each time?

Archived