Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Pumilius Gōbius Admīrābile

Maniu

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone keep any hermits with these gobies or is that a bad idea. I have 2 scarlets and at least one blue leg. kind of afraid them may go after them at night.

Well I finally have the 5 remaining accounted for. One of the e. pellucida went right into the rock and wasn't seen again until a few hours ago. They are very cool little fish. Think I'm going to hold off a few weeks before I see if that semi-local fish store can get me some trimma tevegae.

• 5 weeks later...

Thos are some amazing little fish, coloration is out of this world. Where did you find them? (Sorry if you posted where earlier haha)

I got all of those from petsolution.com. One died within minutes of starting acclimation and I haven't seen the trimma cana since the first week of it being in my tank.

I just picked up 2 more yesterday. It was suppose to be an order of 3 Trimma tevegae and another of the Trimma rubromaculatus(which happens to be my favorite from the first order). Well the lfs only ordered 3 of the Trimma tevegae and one showed up doa. I got to the store which was an hour away as they were unpacking the boxes so they wouldn't have to go through double acclimation. I didn't get a good look at the other two in the bags but when I put them in the container to drip acclimate I could tell they were two different fish. Turns out they sent an eviota nigriventris. I already have one but never see it. He doesn't like to come out. So I'm hoping that because there is now another one in the tank I'll see more of both of them.

Here are the new ones. The blue line hasn't colored up much yet.

4f4f255b-494a-4d0e-aeb4-b6482b418f95_zps

Archived