Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

We've gotten about 6" so far with another two or three hours to go, so I guess the original 8-11" estimate wasn't too far off.

Down here it only snows a lot every couple years so everything just shuts down. And it usually warms up again after two or three days, so if I'm patient I might get away without shoveling snow :)

• Like 3

We are at a 1/4" so far :lol: I am sure pandemonium has set in already out on the streets........will see in a few as I have a eye appointment this afternoon.

Peeking through the blinds.
20170107_123714.jpg

Get off your ass and go for a dip that water looks invigorating :lol:

• Like 5

We are at a 1/4" so far :lol: I am sure pandemonium has set in already out on the streets........will see in a few as I have a eye appointment this afternoon.

End of the world!

• Like 1

End of the world!

Oh around here it is :lol: I can hardly wait till tomorrow maybe 1/2 to 1" of ice is supposed to accumulate :wacko: I can handle the snow but the ice well.........I don't like that as much.

• Like 2

:o

Daddy Fat-Stacks living on the water!

My surprise for you and E may not be so impressive now.....

It's her parents house. Lol.

Don't worry jack. I'll be impressed just that you finished it......

:)

I mean... :^ )

20170107_155615.jpg

• Like 3

I keep seeing Rossmont pop up suddenly everywhere......anyone used those?

Hear good things about them!

Peeking through the blinds. 20170107_123714.jpg

Eat plenty of comfort food today :P!
  • Like 3

You guys crack me up.

I'm just warming up after snowblowing my neighbors driveways.

There is literally a 13 foot wall of snow in the middle of town.

And our plows are so busy trying to keep the freeway clear, that they haven't been able to do anything in town.

The weatherman called this "Snowmaggedon".

:lol:

• Like 3

Hear good things about them!Eat plenty of comfort food today :P!

I didn't recognize the avatar. Jerk.

Are you grouchy now because you can't eat triple stack burgers for breakfast anymore? I've already heard my first "have you lost weight?"

Swans seem to like the water. Maybe I will take a dip.

20170107_162458.jpg

• Like 3

I didn't recognize the avatar. Jerk.

Are you grouchy now because you can't eat triple stack burgers for breakfast anymore? I've already heard my first "have you lost weight?" Swans seem to like the water. Maybe I will take a dip. 20170107_162458.jpg

:lol: you can eat triple stack burgers on Atkins diet just not the bun ;)

That was nice of your mom to say that to you!

• Like 5

:lol: you can eat triple stack burgers on Atkins diet just not the bun ;)

That was nice of your mom to say that to you!

You can drop a metric shittonne of weight on Atkins/keto in very short order. M and I start cyclical keto Monday. TBH, there aren't many carbs that I can't live without.

• Like 2

You can drop a metric shittonne of weight on Atkins/keto in very short order. M and I start cyclical keto Monday. TBH, there aren't many carbs that I can't live without.

Can't you not have dairy on keto? I would choke someone out if I have to go more than a week without cheese.

• Like 5

I lost 55 lbs on it 2 years ago. I have been on it for almost 4 weeks and lost 12 so far. 45 more to go!
  • Like 2

Can't you not have dairy on keto? I would choke someone out if I have to go more than a week without cheese.

Yep, you can have all the cheese you want. I make all sorts of cheese sauces on keto.

Keto. Not Atkins.

Keto and Atkins are basically the same. We do a cyclical keto where you have 1-2 days of carbs, then back to keto. It refills muscles and keeps you from punching babies, setting kittens on fire and kicking puppies.

• Like 3

Yeah beer is mine :lol:

Week :wacko: that's nuts..........we have baby loafs of mild, sharp and Colby jack in the fridge.............not to mention cheese sticks :lol: we love our cheese here........that's the dogs favorite treat even.......

• Like 3

Cooper makes a sharp white cheddar that has black pepper in it that's damn good. It's great with a maple ham on a nice sourdough bread.

That sounds good.

We have Tillamook around here since its a local dairy. I love going to the coast and visiting the cheese factory :lol: all sorts of things you can get there that's not available in the stores......

Where is Cooper made at?

• Like 3

I usually make a real good smoked gouda fondue. If the roads aren't too bad tomorrow maybe I'll pick up some cheese. We were all ready planning on picking up some yeast and tomato. chilli with homemade breadbowls tomorrow for dinner. :)

• Like 4