ReefCleaners.org

Smith's Fusion 10: New fish!

Smithjm5

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I got bored after work tonight so I decided I try to figure out a cool scape, here's what I ended up with after 15 or 20 minutes.

16607038242_35f75c3713_c.jpg

15987907623_ca557fb71f_c.jpg

16421837649_a1eeb8277f_c.jpg

awesome scape man

Thanks bro

That's bad ass.

Haha you like??

That looks sick!! Can't wait to see that in the tank.

Thanks man, me too hopefully I'll have it in on Monday if weather doesn't #### me up again with the delivery!

Welcome to 8 months of Canada :P

Lol I can't stand the snow

Oh and Jordan, I'm probably going to go ahead and order one of the QD mp10's soon and was wondering, If I don't have an apex or controller is there any reason to get the wireless model over the non wireless?

Lol I can't stand the snow

Oh and Jordan, I'm probably going to go ahead and order one of the QD mp10's soon and was wondering, If I don't have an apex or controller is there any reason to get the wireless model over the non wireless?

I think the wireless is nice if you are planning running 2-3 pumps (probably not this build!) as some of the functions they offer for master/slave and modes are pretty cool OR if you are planning to use the Ecotech ReefLink as it uses the wireless function for communicating to the pump.

I wouldn't spring for the wireless unless you have solid plans for using an apex or controller. The nice thing is you can upgrade later to the wireless RF chip if need be.

Save money now to buy corals! :P

I think the wireless is nice if you are planning running 2-3 pumps (probably not this build!) as some of the functions they offer for master/slave and modes are pretty cool OR if you are planning to use the Ecotech ReefLink as it uses the wireless function for communicating to the pump.

I wouldn't spring for the wireless unless you have solid plans for using an apex or controller. The nice thing is you can upgrade later to the wireless RF chip if need be.

Save money now to buy corals! :P

OK that's what I needed to hear lol, I'll just get the standard since I don't plan on getting an apex for awhile. I hope they ship soon! :D

Mp-10 Quiet drive on the way bitches! B)

That's funny it didn't censor bitches, that's bitchin :lol:

Thought these would not be avail til March, where did you pick it up at?

Thought these would not be avail til March, where did you puck it up at?

It's not literally on the way haha I just put in a pre order lol, marine depot. Sorry for the confusion. I bet you got excited! :lol:

I've thought about swapping the rw-15's for a pair of the new qd40's but, only avail for pre order, if they were avail,avail I might have hit the check out button, lol. I'm not even wet yet, lmao

I've thought about swapping the rw-15's for a pair of the new qd40's but, only avail for pre order, if they were avail,avail I might have hit the check out button, lol. I'm not even wet yet, lmao

I think they should be shipping within the next two weeks but I don't even have the tank yet lol :lol:

Dang - I missed the start of your thread! Is your tank still coming Monday? I'm really looking forward to seeing that cool scape get wet :)

I got the wired version of the MP10 and don't really miss the wireless at all. Like Jordan said, unless your combining multiple pumps it doesn't really do much for you.

I have no idea when it's coming! It's been in my town since last Wednesday but they keep delaying it and now it doesn't even tell me a delivery date so I don't even know lol! My nano box is going to be delivered today though!

I got my tide in today! I'll get some better pics when(If) the tank gets here. I'll tell you one thing though I had a battle with this light already lol, when I opened it it had some junk on the lens so I thought ok I'll just unscrew these four bolts and clean it. Little did I know the bolts for the lens hold the whole freaking heat sink together so I unscrewed the light, nuts went everywhere. Long story short and about and hour later I got this beast put back together lol! It's sweet so far! I'll mess with the controller tomorrow but I'm really digging it so far!

16445226519_06910de316_z.jpg

BOOM COLOR BOMB

16423729097_98a8a9807a_z.jpg

16011262203_9923310813_z.jpg

Sweet! I love that clear Storm case :wub:

Thanks! I know right? Haha I think it's my favorite part lol!

OH! And if UPS doesn't delay my freaking tank again, I should be getting that tomorrow! So we might be wet by tomorrow night B)

Tank arrived safe and sound! (Finally)

16017597874_6e53450ce3_z.jpg

16452498460_2f5e3b5dab_z.jpg

All right! That scape looks awesome B)

I don't know if you are going to upgrade the return pump, but if you take off the flow diverter on the return, your flow will almost double :)

Archived