Coral Vue Hydros

Smith's Fusion 10: New fish!

Smithjm5

Elizabeth94

I fought bryopsis and gave up on my last tank.. It was NASTY. Smothered my corals and killed some expensive pieces.. We all go through it at some point. Wish I kept it up, but parents kept busting my chops since it was in the living room.

Now my fusion 10 is in my room, so only I have to deal with what it looks like. But the tank has been much easier in terms of upkeep than the 29gal.. So I am thankful for that.

Thanks guys:)

Haha I'll see if I can get a pic up sometime today, but I'm warning you it's nasty lol...

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well here are a few pic's of what I'm working with for now...It's a lot better than how it looked when I first got home haha.

25596607650_dcbecb13d8.jpg

25776398072_c9eb5c7042.jpg

25264452264_7462557a56.jpg

25897165655_f85840943b.jpg

Haha yea it's really not too bad now. It was a lot worse but I've done 2 water changes in the last 10 days probably and it's coming along:)

I did get a new clean up crew, so I'm sure with a few more water changes it'll be good as new!

• 7 months later...

Long overdue update, I've been busy with work and the new 29 gallon I've set up but I wanna get this little guy cleaned up and filled with Corals asap! Anyway, redid the aquascape when I was trying to catch a clownfish lol, so now there's a bicolor blenny, cleaner shrimp and a yellow watchman goby (banana) that I've had forever and a few Corals...

https://instagram.com/p/BMo1IyDhE9f/

https://instagram.com/p/BMo0TTZBO1x/

As far as equipment goes my ato broke a few months back so I need to get a new one, and I no longer have the mp10 just rocking the stock pump. I don't want another power head but I might pick up a stronger return pump. Other than that the tanks chugging along I've gotten rid of most of my algae problems, and fish and Corals seem happy, just need some more coral haha!

Just bought another smart ato micro off the classifieds for this tank so that should make life easier haha, thinking about picking up a pistol shrimp for my watchman goby...

My lil' Griffin was tiny, too. Now, he's a good -2".

Yea I'm sure he'll grow quickly. He's been eating pretty well too

Awww, he's so cute. He looks like he's wearing white pajamas :)

Lol, he kinda does!

Archived