ReefCleaners.org

HVani's 34g CADlights Mini-II-Let It Grow

HVani

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOW DOES THE MUSHROOM LOOK!!

Ok, I'm sorry, I'll calm down now. They are just so pretty on the website!! :wub:

It's in the picture! Next to the pink plastic thingy.

It always seems to take mushrooms a couple days to open fully. I ordered a medium so hopefully it opens up pretty big ♥

jedimasterben

Noooo!

Not my adorable Sexy!

It's only a matter of time before they eat something you like, then you'll be on my side. ;)

PEA shipment just arrived!!!

Is this the clam????? omgomgomg

I think AquaSD was selling a similar mushroom that they were getting a TON of money for on eBay a year or so ago. Auctions were going for $90 plus on those single pink mushrooms. I wanted one so badly at the time but couldn't spend that much on one mushroom. The one you just bought looks very similar :).

Is this the clam????? omgomgomg

I think AquaSD was selling a similar mushroom that they were getting a TON of money for on eBay a year or so ago. Auctions were going for $90 plus on those single pink mushrooms. I wanted one so badly at the time but couldn't spend that much on one mushroom. The one you just bought looks very similar :).

Yes the clam is here :) :) :)

Here she is acclimating

clamacclimate_zps68e68b72.jpg

Also here is a picture of the new frags with the ones from yesterday

currenthaul_zpse6389be2.jpg

I'm gonna let everything settle for a few hours then I'm going to do some placement. The ORA bird of paradise from last night has some CRAZY polyp extension today! I love how fluffy it is

Cool....can't wait to see some better pics of the clam!

Btw, are you still using the HOB-1 skimmer?

I have the HOB on the tank but it isn't on right now. Since I don't have any fish, I haven't been running it.

clam looks BEAUTIFUL! is it purple??

Yes she is purple :) When I look at her from the top the rim is gold, when I look for the side, it's blue. She's lovely

I love that clam! Someday I'll be a real reefer and get a clam of my own, but until then I'll just drool over other peoples' clams :D

Cute clam! I'm either gonna try a clam or a mandarin in my tank in another month-ish.

How does the mushroom color look in real life compared to yours and LC's pics?

I love that clam! Someday I'll be a real reefer and get a clam of my own, but until then I'll just drool over other peoples' clams :D

Thanks! I have been wanting a clam for ages and I finally got the nerve to try it out. We'll see how she does.

Cute clam! I'm either gonna try a clam or a mandarin in my tank in another month-ish.

How does the mushroom color look in real life compared to yours and LC's pics?

It's still scrunched up but as far as I can tell the pictures are dead on.

PEA's pictures have been super accurate as well! Everything looks really nice.

I have the HOB on the tank but it isn't on right now. Since I don't have any fish, I haven't been running it.

Yes she is purple :) When I look at her from the top the rim is gold, when I look for the side, it's blue. She's lovely

cant wait to see it! it's crazy how different they look from the top vs the side. mine looks blue sky blue from top, but darker blue from the side

Archived