Coral Vue Hydros

Secret Santa 2014 - Signups Closed - Shopping Time

Eisernes

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow is the deadline and there will be no grace period. If people have sent by the end of day tomorrow but the gifts have not arrived I will need a tracking number in order to have your names in the drawing.

Had one person so far tell me today that they are not participating. Hopefully their santa isn't participating either. Not counting the folks that have said they are shipping last minute (which is fine) I have 6 or 7 completely unaccounted for.

Tomorrow is the deadline and there will be no grace period. If people have sent by the end of day tomorrow but the gifts have not arrived I will need a tracking number in order to have your names in the drawing.

Had one person so far tell me today that they are not participating. Hopefully their santa isn't participating either. Not counting the folks that have said they are shipping last minute (which is fine) I have 6 or 7 completely unaccounted for.

Wow I hope their person isn't participating.

Still have not heard from my SS. I PM'd you the tracking #s.

Sucks that someone isn't participating.

Still have not heard from my SS. I PM'd you the tracking #s.

Sucks that someone isn't participating.

Hopefully your SS reveals himself. I got you marked as shipped.

Little late to inform you isnt it? Lol

Just got the last bits delivered to me on Friday that I wanted to send out as part of my gift. I had some elaborate wrapping plans... construction paper, scissors, glue sticks, and glitter were all ready to go, and then this week has been all 14 hr work days. :( So, store-bought wrapping paper it is! Package has been dropped off at post office, and tracking info sent to Eisernes. Expected delivery is Monday! :)

So, for people who have received our gifts but didn't find out who their SS was, is there a time we should reveal ourselves to them, (or just leave them forever wondering :) .. ?

And for anyone that got 'missed' - maybe some of us could volunteer to 'fill the gap'.. at least I would..

So, for people who have received our gifts but didn't find out who their SS was, is there a time we should reveal ourselves to them, (or just leave them forever wondering :) .. ?

And for anyone that got 'missed' - maybe some of us could volunteer to 'fill the gap'.. at least I would..

I'm hoping so on both counts. It technically ends tonight so feel free to reveal yourselves once packages arrive.

I'm pretty sure there will be a few who don't get gifts. The way things are looking some of the people that I don't think sent didn't receive either so some of it will work itself out. I would love to see us band together and help out those who sent and got the shaft.

I'm hoping so on both counts. It technically ends tonight so feel free to reveal yourselves once packages arrive.

I'm pretty sure there will be a few who don't get gifts. The way things are looking some of the people that I don't think sent didn't receive either so some of it will work itself out. I would love to see us band together and help out those who sent and got the shaft.

This kind of stuff is going to happen with anything you do but why not make a "ban" list of people that said they were doing it and didn't for the next person that runs the SS. Will weed out a few slackers next year if nothing else.

Is there a list of who has sent things? Or do we need to PM you to make sure we are on the drawing list?

I've been checking my mail everyday, this is so exciting. I got a package yesterday and got excited but it was just something I had ordered off of Etsy for my mom.

Is there a list of who has sent things? Or do we need to PM you to make sure we are on the drawing list?

I've been checking my mail everyday, this is so exciting. I got a package yesterday and got excited but it was just something I had ordered off of Etsy for my mom.

A page or 2 back Eisernes posed in bold who received gifts so far. I'm sure he will post something before the drawing takes place to make sure what he has is accurate. Thanks again for doing this Eisernes I am sure its a bigger headache than I can even imagine. If I win that frag pack your getting half of it for all your troubles! :)

A page or 2 back Eisernes posed in bold who received gifts so far. I'm sure he will post something before the drawing takes place to make sure what he has is accurate. Thanks again for doing this Eisernes I am sure its a bigger headache than I can even imagine. If I win that frag pack your getting half of it for all your troubles! :)

you can't bribe the organizer! hahah

I sent the 10th should get there the 13th! Eisernes did you need tracking numbers?

No I saw your gangsta rapping paper. Can't make that stuff up. I'm still laughing about it.

There will absolutely be a naughty list for next year. I will be the keeper of it and pass it on to next years organizer.

The generosity of the NR community never ceases to amaze me. Gifts are already being donated for people who gave and did not receive. We will get a collection going to cover shipping costs.

I'm holding off on posting the sent list until I can reasonably verify it so no one accidentally gets called out. You're good.

Naughty list right now stands at 10 but I know half of them sent, just haven't seen the proof yet. I will post it by the weekend and get the sponsors involved for the drawing. I will shuffle everyones numbers so that the sponsors don't know who they are picking to ensure randomness. Paandamonium will have her own time schedule for selecting a winner for the best dressed frag prize.

I'm holding off on posting the sent list until I can reasonably verify it so no one accidentally gets called out. You're good.

Naughty list right now stands at 10 but I know half of them sent, just haven't seen the proof yet. I will post it by the weekend and get the sponsors involved for the drawing. I will shuffle everyones numbers so that the sponsors don't know who they are picking to ensure randomness. Paandamonium will have her own time schedule for selecting a winner for the best dressed frag prize.

We should all chip in to send this to all the people that didnt participate! HAHA!

http://www.poopsenders.com/

I was a good Santa but I usually don't mind being on a naughty list either... ;)

Archived