ReefCleaners.org

Secret Santa 2014 - Signups Closed - Shopping Time

Eisernes

Jbb_00 was my SS and sent me some awesome damn gifts!!!!!

tkbzxQs.jpg

Not pictured is the 55 gallon jug of salt.

Glad you like the gifts :)

Merry Christmas , Ho Ho Ho (in my Santa voice)

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jbb_00 was my SS and sent me some awesome damn gifts!!!!! tkbzxQs.jpg Not pictured is the 55 gallon jug of salt.
Well damn that's over a hundo right there. Bryan is daddy fat stacks!

Glad you like the gifts :) Merry Christmas , Ho Ho Ho (in my Santa voice)
Sound the alarm *****baller alert*******

Well damn that's over a hundo right there. Bryan is daddy fat stacks!

Sound the alarm *****baller alert*******

Haha, exactly! I spent close to that, but I am blown away man! This has been awesome!

Huge thanks @defective_weeble for my gifts! Got exactly what I asked for, fancy fish and coral food! My fish are gonna go crazy once they realize frozen brine isnt all there is in life lol THANKS AGAIN BROTHA!

So we PM you(Eisernes) our name and address? Then you'll randomly give us one from another entry, we order the gift and send to their address, and ours shows up sometime after this?

Just want to check before I give out my info lol.

Here's my wishlist:

Aquaclear 30 for my QT+3 pack of foam inserts - total here is like $31ish.Rio Plus 1000 - fluctuates in price a lot. I got one for $18 for a buddy and didn't get one for myself. :(Dual timer w/ separate outlets - this exact one20lb Fiji pink sandAmerican DJ power switcher

Update: would also be thrilled with a PicO gift card if they have them.

Update 2: For BIG spenders I'd freaking LOVE a 2015 Lotus Exige w/ IPS shifting(the paddle shift version). Preferred color would be the Ardent Red, with Ivory white leather, Diamond cut black wheels, and Premium Roadster Pack. If possible (unsure if you can have both) I'd also like the Race Pack and Convenience pack.

If that's not doable I'd take a CAD Lights PLS 50 Elite, or a Jebao RW4. :)

I think that's all for now. Might update later on though.

I would also LOVE a frag of ORA Hyacinth birdsnest, can't find it anywhere locally. This might be too much though when shipping is included. No biggie. I'd be open to pretty zoa's shipped 2 day as well. :)

9aa29154714a82101a281b9c2b020ae6.gif

4cee26c0bde784bb42a7a700a663fd49.gif

Archived